Chapter 224

With all eyes on them, the fleet of ships heading for the open sea departed, the biggest one was an ordinary-looking cruise ship, but they all knew how many weapons and mutants were hidden inside, it was just a random waiter who was a mutant.

There was no other reason, there was a very important mutant in Huaxia here, the dragon level 'White Crow'.

But lately, all the ships that can run around in the sea do have mutants. There was no other reason, there were too many mutant creatures in the sea, and they also had an innate size advantage and environmental bonus, making it difficult to cope with them.

Because of this, the price of deep-sea seafood has gone up recently.

From the beginning of the fleet's departure, they didn't know how many pairs of eyes were staring at the ship, they knew that White Crow was on board, but except for a few people, no one had seen him, and the only ones who could see him were his assistant, and An Yinong, who was rumored to be his boyfriend.

They had already checked An Yinong's profile, a mutant with multiple lines, not enough to be afraid of.

Although mutants were all different, there was one thing that everyone knew. That was that the more single the skill line was, the greater the potential, while the more skill lines there were, the easier it was to be broad but not refined.

This was the reason why the previous space mutants had to 'wash their powers'.

They thought that An Yinong was in the same situation, with multiple lines of development, broad but not refined.

"I've said you guys shouldn't compare fishing with me there's no comparison."

Wearing a straw hat, An Yinong sat in the boat armor class fishing, basically as soon as he put the hook, fish were biting the bait, just this half a while, he caught a dozen or so sea fish, the big ones had to be more than twenty kilograms.

"Can't be, the boat speed is so fast, how did you catch the fish? Couldn't have used your ability, right?" The others who caught nothing suspected that he was cheating with his alienability. This was because An Yinong's external supernatural ability display was 'Animal Affinity', which was also known as Sentinel Beast, and 'Spitting Truth'.

"Born with marine animal affinity MAX, can't envy it."

An Yinong bantered with these young mutants, they all thought An Yinong had rubbed Han Yu's spot to come up and play, and they all looked at him as a family member.

Some were genuinely looking for him to play, some had ulterior motives, but they all seemed to be in harmony.

Only those in the shadows who didn't move to protect him were on edge, afraid that the big fish would pull the hook and drag the man down as well.

"Mr. Chu, it's here."

A young woman's voice came to his ears, An Yinong's smile remained unchanged, he just stood up and stretched his body, "The sun is too big, I'm sweating, I'll go back and change my clothes. Can I ask for your help in bringing these fish to the kitchen for cooking?"

"No problem. For sashimi or barbecued?"

"Either way."

"Then hurry up."

"Okay, got it. If it's sashimi, remember to cut it thickly, I like thick cuts." An Yinong was completely mindless traveling on public funds until he walked into the room and closed the door.

As soon as he closed the door, the light butterfly appeared in front of his eyes and transformed into a light door, on the other side of which were several core staff members working in uniforms, as well as an entire wall of screens.