Chapter 131-132

Chapter 131

"Grandpa?!" Seeing the visitor, An Yinong put down his heart, it turned out to be the He family.

"Tian Tong!" Li Yufeng came in first, she hugged An Yinong, and carefully examined him to make sure he was safe and sound, a little joy appeared in her red eyes.

The other members of He's family looked at the intact An Yinong and a stone finally fell: "It's good that he's all right."

They also noticed the person on the bed and were surprised: "Atong, is this the person you saved?"

"Yes, this is Mr. Xie."

Mr. Xie once again looked at An Yinong: "The promise I just made will not be invalidated, that father of yours can't be relied on, call me Uncle Jiu, and the family fortune will be divided into half for you."

The He family's heart jumped, this person half of the family fortune? This is the first time I've ever seen a man like him, and I'm not sure if he wants to take Tian Tong as his adopted son.

He Chengjue stood out from the back, he looked at the smiling An Yinong and wanted to say something, but finally just turned to Xie Jiu, vicious: "Xie Jiu, you want to have a son yourself, what's the point of grabbing someone else's?"

"Xie Jiu?" An Yinong deliberately raised his eyebrows and looked at the slightly unnatural Mr. Xie.

"Mr. Xie is ninth in line in his family." He Chengjue is also a momentary impulse, this time changing back to 'Mr. Xie', has been very aware of the time, and will not choose to offend Xie Jiu such a bad person, despite his son saving each other.

For this kind of dangerous person, it is better to stay away.

Xie Jiu directly skipped over He Chengji and looked at Grandpa He at the back: "Old man, long time no see."

Grandpa He also looked at Xie Jiu, who had recently gained fame: "I heard that Mr. Xie is recently developing wireless communication devices, young people have ideas and drive, and sooner or later, Hong Kong City will be the world of your generation."

"Thank you, if it wasn't for old Mr. Xie's financial support for poor students back then, I wouldn't have been able to get into the University of Hong Kong. And it was also seniors in the business world like the old gentleman who fought for a fair chance for us Chinese to do business. It can be said that it is seniors like Mr. Lao who stepped through the obstacles for us so that people who came after us could have the opportunity."

Xie Jiu spoke with sincerity as he turned his head to An Yinong, who was still in a daze: "It is also people like the old gentleman who can teach such smart and kind people."

"Eh eh, how did Tian Tong become taught by my dad?" He Chengjue couldn't help but interject.

"Shut up, I haven't settled the previous account with you yet." Li Yufeng sneered and looked at He Chengji, now that An Yinong was back, she could settle the score with this bastard.

He Chengjue looked at his ex-wife's unkind face, finally realizing his situation, he shrank to the side.

"So your name is Tian Tong." Xie Jiu looked at An Yinong.

"Yeah, actually I have another code name." Side by side An Yinong wrote an 'H' on Xie Jiu's palm, Xie Jiu's fingers trembled, seemingly itching, and seemingly unused to such closeness.

"It's good to see you." X.

Xie Jiu closed his fingers and held that finger, he looked up at An Yinong, trying to see his expression.