Chapter 38

An Yinong gave up the theme of 'poetic life', which he had been pondering for two days, and chose 'no tomorrow', which was very difficult to express. Both the guests and the staff were a little surprised.

No, it should be called shock, incomprehension.

The song he wrote before is quite complete, and the pure music version can even be called a masterpiece.

Hearing that the song was going to be changed, the arranger felt more regretful than the creator himself. He confirmed again and again: "Do you really want to change the song? There is only one day left until the final performance. Are you sure you want to change the theme?"

"Yes."

" Is he crazy?" Zhang Ruojun didn't understand.

This theme is very difficult to create, and it is the most difficult to grasp of the three themes. What's more, there are only a few more hours left in a day. In such a short time, he has to write a complete song and song, and he has to run in with the band, and finally he has to fully perform it on the stage... 

There is no time at all!

No matter what other people guessed and thought, An Yinong didn't change his decision. He shut himself in the karaoke room, didn't eat dinner, and immersed himself in recomposing music, rewriting lyrics, and perfecting the inadequacies over and over again.

"...Life is so fast, it doesn't miss tea, soup, and good weather." Thinking of the past, An Yinong suddenly stopped writing.

"What is the host laughing at?"

"I remember that suicide note."

"What suicide note?" The system asked strangely, "Host, do you want to write a suicide note?"

An Yinong shook his head: "Not now, but in the past. , but in the end it was a thousand thoughts, and I was reluctant to give up. I will die when I die, my teacher has no children, and he is not too young. The white-haired person sends the black-haired person, how can he bear it? Therefore, I don't want to die anymore."

Tao Ran's wrist was marked by a blade. If he succeeded at that time, the autopsy report would probably say 'suicide'. No autopsy report would say: This man died of mental stress and died of being tortured." Fate grabbed his throat.

"If anyone in this world can see through the truth, they will know that it is not suicide, it is murder."

He lowered his head and wrote, "Zhao Ze, and those rotten people in the name of love, always They are all making murders, but the people who are killed have to stay behind."

Recalling the past and thinking about the present, many inspirations flooded into my mind. The despair and pain he had also had in the past were all condensed into ink on the tip of a pen.

When a person has the desire to talk, writing songs is also very fast. At nine o'clock in the evening, he had initially completed the new song.

"Can the teacher help me take a look?" An Yinong found the arranger teacher. How to use the characteristics of different instruments to set off the music in order to achieve the best effect, still have to find an arranger teacher.

The arranger teacher was already going to sleep, and now he brought tea to the karaoke room with him: "Sing it briefly, I'll listen to it."

An Yinong stood there and sang the song again.

The arranger teacher's expression changed from calm to stunned: "You really did this in three hours? I don't mean anything else, I just want to say...it's very good!"