Extras: Chapter 253

"Shameless!"

Wu Peinong's temper triggered the audience in the live broadcast room.

Wu Peinong didn't do anything wrong; it's just that he has parents and other friends and relatives in the entertainment industry to protect him, and he is considered to have entered the circle with resources and background. Still, he needs to come up with the strength that is worthy of the resources, and naturally, it will cause criticism, so he has a bad reputation.

Before he said that An Yinong was his idol, the fans still did not feel anything. Anyway, so many people liked the model. Unexpectedly, now also knew such a hidden secret, these people have been transformed into small gas tanks.

"This matter is known to many people, but Wu's father-in-law is a big man in the circle, so no one mentioned it. He thought An Yinong could not do anything to them after he left. Now he's in trouble."

Only some beautiful, strong, and miserable will harvest die-hard fans, but I wonder why An Yinong attracts these die-hard fans very quickly. Even after ten years, he is still these people's white moonlight, vermilion sand mole.

An extremist fan killed him, but that extremist fan was rescued, and his family had the money to send him to a mental hospital, but a few years ago, he committed suicide by swallowing a knife. Gee, he swallowed a knife. He might as well have died right then and there.

In addition to the outraged viewers, more people are licking their screens.

The live video of An Yinong participating in the competition attracted many people, who usually have no other food, and quickly waited for him to appear on the variety show, blinking for fear of missing the critical moments. How can they be in the mood to care about other things?

"Luckily, Chu Yang is not a member of the entertainment industry, or he would be disliked face to face. I don't know how he would be hacked."

"I think it's cool. He doesn't rely on his reputation anyway."

At this time, several artists went in to choose the animals. An Yinong was outside the door, far away. His presence would affect the judgment of those animals.

The last artist dawdled and came over with an expression of awe, "Teacher, how do I choose?"

An Yinong turned to look at him, "You didn't hear the previous ones, so I'll simplify it.

"The most important thing is to see if there's eye contact. If you see a mutated animal you accept, and the other party doesn't immediately intend to attack, you can get closer to take a look. You can try feeding it, and if the animal accepts it, you can continue, and if it doesn't, you can consider switching to another one."

"Just like that?" Wu Peinong looked skeptical, as if An Yinong intentionally didn't tell him, but that wasn't what he said on his lips, "Teacher, don't misunderstand. I don't mean anything else."

An Yinong: ...... It's still the same showbiz. It's still the same flavor. It's just that he's no longer that entertainer and doesn't have to fudge with them in front of the camera, weighing his words.

"Oh." An Yinong looked down at his watch.

The young entertainer could do nothing if he didn't initiate a conversation, and he went inside three steps at a time. Inside, the breeders had already brought out the mutant animals they were responsible for, and there were a dozen regular mutants for them to choose from.

These were all mutated animals that had gone through basic training, with relatively kindred personalities, and with their owners right next to them, they were also more willing to cooperate with the entertainers.