Chapter 155-156

Chapter 155

"Just drank so much tea, why don't you eat something to fill your stomach?" Smell the smell Xie Jiu will know who it is.

"Tea is just well, or Uncle Jiu care about me, otherwise so many tables, drinking down, today is afraid to lie back. On the contrary, you are Uncle Jiu, is there any discomfort?" The following An Yinong pressed his hand to the small abdominal position that Xie Jiu pressed before, "Is it difficult to stomach?"

An Yinong's body temperature may be a little higher than Xie Jiu's, and his hand on Xie Jiu's belly is warm and melting. But this is a public area, people come and go, and if people see it, there will inevitably be gossip.

It does not matter for Xie Jiu himself to get gossip, however, affecting An Yinong is not good.

"I brought painkillers." He said.

"Painkillers only stop the pain, you really should regulate your stomach and intestines."

"Ahem." Grandpa He appeared here at some point, and as if he didn't see the two people frozen there, he muttered to himself, "People just don't work anymore when they're old, they can get lost going to the bathroom."

He said he turned back again and soon disappeared at the sight of An Yinong and Xie Jiu.

"Old Mr. He ......"

Xie Jiu looked at An Yinong, but An Yinong just smiled and kissed him, stood up, and ran towards Grandpa He: "Grandpa, where are you going? I'll take you there."

Xie Jiu was once again the only one left in the small parlor, and Xie Jiu's fingertips brushed over his lips: was this a sign of agreement?

"Grandpa." An Yinong held Grandpa He, his voice rising in sweetness.

Grandpa He looked at him and lowered his voice: "Your father made a big splash back then, and I thought he was the most troublesome one among his children and grandchildren, but it turned out to be the blue one. You are silent, holding back the bad."

"I know grandpa loves me the most." This time he played dumb.

"Grandpa is too old to manage."

The family's eldest acquiescence, this matter is even half done, but An Yinong still wonders, why the family's most old-fashioned grandfather He did not oppose it.

"Because your wings are hardened?" Wearing casual home wear Xie Jiu leaned against the sofa to correct the dialogue on the drawing, he was using An Yinong block third sister He's words to answer him.

"It has nothing to do with this, grandfather is not looking at this."

The banquet had ended and the guests had dispersed to their homes. The gifts received were stacked in another room, waiting to be opened, while the young birthday boy sat hurriedly at the table to catch up on his manuscript.

Now that his assistant is also away, his workload is a bit heavy, so the text correction work was given to Xie Jiu.

Xie Jiu knew that An Yinong often missed or misspelled words in his writing, but looking at the pencil characters of the drawing in his hand, he still couldn't help but be happy: the font was so nice and pulsating with elite, but the words were always missing, there was a wonderful sense of contrast.

He read through the dialogue before erasing the pencil marks and leaving his handwriting with the pen he carried with him. An Yinong's words are standard regular script, calm and steady, while Xie Jiu's words are sharp, but the two are placed together in harmony.