Chapter 83-84

Chapter 83

As soon as he thought of it, An Yinong really wrote a book, hoping that through the application, the cattle would be divided into farming cattle, beef cattle and dairy cattle, and he also wanted to apply for the black cattle with fat meat in Dingsha County. It is designated as an edible tribute cattle for tax deduction and promotion.

Gu Zhengzhong looked at An Yinong who was in high spirits, and didn't hold out much hope. Privately slaughtering cattle was a death sentence in the previous dynasty, because cattle were mainly used for farming and traveling, and suddenly a beef cattle was created, and the ministers of the Manchu dynasty did not necessarily agree.

A few months later, the welfare house was repaired under the eyes of the people of Dingsha County and entered the distribution stage.

The magistrate personally brought people into a model room and showed everyone what life would be like if a family of seven lived in.

The houses are all square, and the two houses are less than two meters apart. Such a dense building complex can better withstand high winds.

An Yinong brought people in through the two-door front door. The front door was very beautifully built, and there was also a reserved place for the couplet and hanging lanterns. The main entrance is extended out by a thick and high earth wall, which surrounds the house, which is also used for wind protection.

As soon as the main entrance comes in, there is a large flat yard. There is a jujube tree in the yard. There are open nurseries on both sides, where you can grow small vegetables. There is a firewood pile on the open space. The men in the family have a knack for chopping wood.

Looking up, you can see two small rooms on the other side of the yard, which are livestock sheds, where five or six sheep and a flock of chickens are raised. For poor households, two barns are enough.

Next to the livestock house, that is, at the corner, is the kitchen. The kitchen has two stoves, one for cooking and the other for cooking will be enough for the whole family. There is a small hole between the two large stoves for the kettle. , use the residual heat to boil water.

At this time, the firewood in the stove was burning vigorously.

Then Aynon took them to the next door. Next door is a strange room. The whole room is divided into two sides. One side is empty, and the other side is a full-sided bed. It is very large and can sleep seven or eight adults.

"Lie down and take a look?" He smiled and looked at the curious people.

These people hesitated, and finally a slightly braver one came out and touched it carefully: "Huh?"

The expression on his face became very strange, and his hands couldn't help touching and touching the bed: "Hot? Hot ." After saying that, he took off his shoes and climbed up, sitting cross-legged on it naturally, with a dazed face and a smirk.

Others became curious and touched it carefully, okay, in the end, a group of people squeezed cross-legged on the bed and refused to come down.

This strangely hot bed is a little warmer now, but in the coldest season of the year, it's a life saver.

"Sir, what kind of baby is this? Why is it so warm?" a herdsman couldn't help asking.

"This is a hanging kang." An Yinong explained the usefulness of the hanging kang bed.

The main purpose of the hanging kang is heating in winter. It uses less firewood than the stove, but it can provide the largest area of ​​warmth. In winter, a family is crowded here, I am afraid it will be too hot.