Chapter 202

The next day, on the hot air balloon.

"You seem to be in a particularly good mood today." Qin and An Yinong leaned to the side to look at the scenery below.

They had left the coastline and entered the plains, and would soon enter the forested area where they had spent two days before.

"Well, it's nice to be leaving this game soon. I wonder how many stone slabs have been collected at the Sky Tower."

He put his hands together around his mouth in a trumpet shape, and a sharp whistling sound came out of his mouth, and countless birds and birds flew up from the grassy forest, as well as wild animals that surged like a tidal wave.

The sharp sword that threatened his life all the time was taken away, and no one knew the joy that An Yinong felt at this moment. He was more than happy.

There was also a bit of pain and anger mixed in with his joy.

An Yinong had never forgotten the pain of taking the sword and stabbing it into his heart with one hand the first time he crossed over.

It wasn't physical pain, it was the pain of not being able to resist fate, like a slave chained by the neck, seemingly free, but always in control.

An Yinong's emotional ups and downs were hidden from Tina, but not from Qin.

Qin didn't know what was happening, but what made An Yinong so happy that he lost control had to be a good thing. Since it was a good thing for An Yinong, it was a good thing for him, and there was no need to ask questions, it was good to be joyful for him.

The two stood under the hot air balloon looking at the animals that were surging toward the center.

Without knowing what method An Yinong had used, it seemed that the animals surviving in this land had all known the tragedy they were going to face, and they were all rushing towards the Rainbow City.

"Do you think the airship can hold them?" Qin asked.

An Yinong thought for a moment, "I don't know, but it's better than nothing."

"Swoosh-" a huge animal whizzed by and he recognized it instantly, "Hi! Papa Windrunner!"

The silver-white and divine wind-beast flew twice around their hot air balloon, and those beautiful eyes saw An Yinong and also saw Windchild beside him.

"Ow-" The Royal Wind Beast seemed to greet them, and after that, it sped up and ran forward.

"Ow-" Windchaser's claws scraped a few marks on the ground as it too ran out of the hot air balloon and chased it through the air.

"Windchaser, remember to come back!" An Yinong shouted, but they had already disappeared.

Even the Sentinel Beasts were heading towards Rainbow City, so it seemed that the other beasts of the same level had set off as well. They would bring a lot of trouble to the survivors over there, right?

However, An Yinong didn't regret doing this at all. Anyone had the right to survive, it wasn't about justice, it was only about position. And he was the Queen of the Bugs and the Druid, the voice of nature.

While the players in the game were all trying to find the stone slab, the warships of the seven kingdoms outside the game that were looking for the queen were stopped halfway by the alien army.

The alien race had been eyeing the starfield occupied by the insect race for a long time, so they were trying to find ways to provoke the internal relations of the insect race, wanting to start a war of aggression. So how could they tolerate a spiritual leader who could unite all the bug races coming out at this moment?