Chapter 233

Following the source of the voice, an owl landed in a tree in the yard, its big round eyes twirling and turning.

"It's you?"

Not to mention Sting, even An Yinong felt surprised, as if an old friend had come to the door. There was a special feeling.

Sting wanted to climb up the tree, but it was too big. So Sting shook his fur and shrunk a few turns, becoming the size of an ordinary house cat, and leaped up to the tree in a puff of smoke, squatting next to the owl.

"Meow." It shouted at the owl, talking about its colorful life in the city.

"Coo-coo." The owl was still standing on the tree. It was much bigger than before, and its fur was shiny, so it was evident it was doing well.

An Yinong tilted his head and looked at it for a while, feeling his neck sore: "Forget it. Let them chat by themselves. Let's go, wash our faces and go to bed."

The first day's night was passed like this amidst the muttering sounds of the startled owls.

Daylight shone into the window. A new day began. An Yinong stepped out with slippers after washing up, wanting to ask what to eat in the morning.

"...... As the old saying goes, the door is right for the family. If two people are too different, they won't be happy even if they get married. Don't you see that most men and women in our neighborhood who suddenly became rich just walked away with a fork in the road? ...... I'm this age. I've long since looked away ......"

Grandma's intermittent voice was not far away, probably her and her brother-in-law or great-aunt on the phone.

An Yinong deliberately made the sound of opening the door, "Grandma, what do you want to eat in the morning?"

"Yang Yang is up, and I'll talk to you later." Grandmother hung up the phone, "Up? Where's Mr. Han?"

"He went for a walk in the yard."

"There are fried buns and bean flowers on the stove. The sugar is in the 'rose tea' jar. Ask him to join you."

It was probably because their grandchildren had left such a stereotypical impression on Grandma when they were young, making her think that they just liked to eat meat buns and bean flowers outside, so when any of the grandchildren came over, Grandma went out to buy breakfast.

As soon as people saw her coming to buy breakfast, they knew that grandchildren were coming over and would tease her.

An Yinong went to the yard to call out to Han Yu. The morning sky in the countryside also seemed more apparent than in the city, with white clouds floating in the blue sky, a ray of light hitting the floating clouds and coloring them gold.

Han Yu stood in the courtyard beside him, squatting and sitting next to Stinging, and the big cat was looking at the skittering chickens running around.

"Ah Yu, Sting, it's time to eat." An Yinong shouted toward them, and the man and the cat turned their heads. Grandma was sitting on a small stool, tying dumplings with colored ropes. She couldn't help but laugh at the sight, which was strangely funny.

The Dragon Boat Festival is approaching. The village people have begun to tie rice dumplings. They will be Ruo leaves soaked in water and scrubbed clean. Glutinous rice is also washed and soaked overnight in addition to other ingredients.

Because their family love to eat salty dumplings, Grandma prepared with soy sauce and spices marinated pork pieces, a bucket of fried dried plum vegetables, and a grain of round salted egg yolk.

An Yinong was curious about how the dumplings were wrapped, so he moved a small stool to watch his grandmother wrap the dumplings.

Just see her take out a clean and wipe clean Ruo leaves, folded into an inverted cone, and then load with a small half of glutinous rice, compacted with a fist, and then put on the dried plum vegetables and meat, filled with glutinous rice, flattened. Then Grandma took the side of the Ruo leaf east and west pressure, and magic, as soon as wrapped into the shape of dumplings, and then tied with colorful rope.