Chapter 165-166

Chapter 165

Following the direction that the Bear Slaughter Squad came from, An Yinong went out of the dense forest from before, and in front of him was a grassland where the weeds didn't go past his knees, making it very difficult to walk.

And on that side of the grassland, there seemed to be a row of rock walls tens of meters high.

He put down his binoculars.

What kind of geological changes would give the land this fracture-like effect, An Yinong didn't know, he only knew that he needed food, enough food.

He glanced at the game light screen.

Character: Mai.

Rank: three (cloth manzanita)

Blood level 48/60

Follows: 484753

Fans: 8

Congratulations to the player who has risen to the first level and gained one point of free attributes.

Congratulations to the player who has risen to the second level and gained one point of free attribute.

Congratulations to the player who has risen to the third level and gained one point of free attributes.

The entertainment industry in the Interstellar Era must be tough, with so much attention, only eight people became fans. They must have separated real life and entertainment very thoroughly and wouldn't easily follow stars.

This added difficulty to An Yinong's plan.

From the situation of the original owner's parents and the plot, there was a high probability that he would diverge into a low-level insect race. Even if he survived to the end to get enough rewards, he still had to deal with these people.

A low-level bug race against several high-level bug races, without the help of public opinion, things would be much harder.

Plus he also exposed the power that didn't belong to the bug race system, tsk.

Forget it, it's useless to think so much, the most important thing now is to live and survive until the end.

An Yinong walked forward under the gaze of the eight cameras while 'unconsciously' tapping on the first blinking 'free attribute point'.

A line popped up on the game's light screen: you can choose to increase blood/physique/strength/agility.

He thought about it and increased his constitution.

The line of reward description disappeared, and An Yinong saw a string of light points fly into his body, and his somewhat tired body seemed to loosen up a bit. Of course, this feeling wasn't very obvious, indicating that a little 'free attribute' wasn't very useful.

After that, he added both of his remaining two free attribute points to his physique and finally had the distinct feeling that walking had become easier.

"Why is there no specific value?"

"This is just a gold finger in the form of a real-life game, not a real game. The host's physical condition is changing every minute, it's hard to express it in a stable number."

An Yinong expressed his understanding as he asked again, "So the rewards of this game are actually to improve my personal physical qualities, as well as to find nearby unowned objects that can help me?"

"Yes." The system nodded, the former being the attribute points and the latter being the fungus packs from before.

"That's good." Now that eight cameras were pointed at him, these immaterial rewards were more hidden and helped him more.