Chapter 20

Although the morning peak was blocked for a long time, the two went out early and arrived at the recording studio half an hour earlier than expected.

The security guards outside looked at how the two of them didn't look like entertainers, and almost didn't block anyone from the door. An Yinong and the others had to call the person in charge, hoping to come and pick them up.

"Mr. Tao and Mr. Ke are here?" The person in charge hurried out from the inside and brought people in, while saying the two security guards, "This situation should be reported, how can you stop it if you're not sure?"

"No, no, and It's nothing to do with the security guard, we forgot to bring the proof." An Yinong said hurriedly. Only then did the two security guards

believe that these two are really entertainers: "It's the first time this is the first time the show has run into three episodes."

It came from the drop car, who saw it and had to doubt it?

"Sister Wei, the two guests will be handed over to you." After walking through a long and narrow corridor and meeting with many curious staff members, the person in charge finally sent them to the resting place of the guests, which is the dressing room.

"The environment here is simple, so the two generals will take a look."

"Brother Guo is too polite." The two guests said with a smile.

"Hello, I'm Weiwei. I'm in charge of the styling in today's show. Are you two going to start makeup now?" The backstage staff ran over to recognize the person. Judging from the oil stains on her lips, she was still eating breakfast a few seconds ago. .

An Yinong and Tao Ran looked around. There were steamed buns, milk and other items on the cabinet behind the staff, and the dressing room was still filled with the smell of breakfast.

They seem to be really early.

"It doesn't matter, everyone has breakfast first, because we came early."

Seeing the two of them didn't seem like they were arguing, the backstage staff looked at each other: The guests in this issue are so talkative?

"Otherwise, let's look at uniforms first? I don't know what type you like. There are orthodox three-piece suits, casual suits, military uniforms, tooling..."

An Yinong thought for a while: "It's fine."

Tao Ran also nodded.

It takes a lot of time for artists to do makeup and styling, because there may be many accidents during the period, such as problems with clothing, makeup, and even accessories.

Based on this, both felt it was better to prepare early. The other two guests will come over in a while, and the scene will be even more chaotic.

"Mr. Ke's face is smooth, and the head-to-shoulder ratio and head-to-body ratio are perfect. A slightly slim-fitting uniform is more suitable. How about a casual suit? Teacher Tao is thinner and looks good on the mirror. Maybe you can try a student uniform. "

The guests have a good temperament and know the considerate staff, and the staff are willing to reciprocate. Several stylists gathered together to discuss what style would best suit the temperament of these two people.

The stylist found a uniform based on Tao Ran's body shape, which was a bit like a high school student uniform. The color was not a low-key dark color, but a powder blue.

"It's been several years since I left the campus." Tao Ran couldn't help laughing, the clothes were too pink.

ok, the stylist is as good as it is, and changed into a uniform of graphite black with silver thread.