Chapter 5: I'm not a virgin

Christian

I don't know if she's too innocent or too stupid to cover her face when I can see her almost revealing body. But whatever she is, she is heavenly cute. My lips automatically strech into smile.

"How am I gonna follow the rules I'd you jeep running and falling?" I smirk as she slowly peeks at me through her eyes, still covering half of her face.

Her ebony black eyes flinch at me along with her delicate body, hurrying to part away from me. Nudging ne away she stands ho properly and cross her arms around her self in a silly attempt of hiding herself from me. But, my shameless face can't help checking each detail of her. Honestly, I never expected to witness this when I came inside.

"Huh! Stop finding excuses to touch me, okay!" She scoffs, glaring at me.

"What?" I wiggle my eyebrows in shock. "I hope you remember that you were about to fall"

"Then you could have met me fall," she groans, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Wow!"

She gasped at me in disbelief, parting her lips.
"Relax, I wasn't complimenting you," saying a take a glance at her from head to toe, I pass a wry smile. "I was complimenting your level of stupidity."

She tries her best to use her hands to cover herself from me.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean If you slipped here and broke your bone, who would be in a mess? Of course, me," I point at myself, nearly yelling.

She seals her mouth for a while and peeks at me. She doesn't move, not do I. Should I move?

"Mrs Fisher said you would come late.why did you come so soo" she mutters annoyingly.

"It's my house," I remind her. "You should have taken your damn clothes inside the washroom."
"Okay, that's my fault," she screams. "But will you please bother to leave and give me some privacy?"

Her face turned red in embarrassment and there's no way I like to make a women uncomfortable. Shrugging , I leave the room immediately.

Ivanna

"Pervert" I seeth. Gawking at the door and letting out a deep sigh.

Jesus! I thought I would die in the spot in embarrassment if he was there for a little longer. The moment I realise how close we were and his intimately he held me, I felt goosebumps all over me. I bet if I didn't ste the conditions he would have taken advantage of this situation.

Cursing him under my breath. I collect my clothes and lock the door this time.

After putting the clothes on, I comb my hair when someone knocks at the door.

"Ivanna, the dinner is ready," Mrs Fisher says. " Please join Master Scott"

I roll my eyes in frustration. I don't think I can swallow a single grahn sitting with him. Why did he need to come so early tonight?

"I'm coming," I scoff and slam the comb aside.
To hell with him.

I'll focus on my food, not on him. After all, this is his house too. Yeah, I'll have to accept it. Even if it's temporary.

Taking lazy steps, I climb down the stairs, to see Christian was already at the dinning table but he's talking. To whom? I can't see anyone around the table. I know he's weird but is he an alien or what?
God knows!!

As I come closer to the table. I see the Airpods in his ears.

"Pass it," he says, staying in the call and munching the food. "I said pass it, Nicole. Yeah, what did he say?"