Chapter 92 : Till Eternity

Ivanna

He continues resting his body in mine and I let him relax for a while. I wonder how it must have been for him. I don't know for how long I have been in the hospital. However, I definitely knew he was going crazy all the time.

I keep running my fingers in his hair and rubbing his back with my weak hands and closing my eyes, feeling his heartbeat against mine. We have countless precious moments together, from long conversations to cute cuddles to crazy sex. But nothing can beat this feeling when we say nothing and only feel each other's heartbeat, the warmth of being in each other's arms and only hear each other's breathing.

Because of his weight on me for a while, I feel numb and slightly move. He immediately pulls himself back. Feeling him getting up, I open my eyes. His face wriggles in the corner, sorry. I was ma.

"Fuck, sorry. I was making you suffocate," he blurted.

"I feel better," I say, not sure if he heard me. I'm sounding so low.

My nostrils are still burning, so does my stomach. My throat is simmering. Still, among all this distress, his presence is like a tonic.

His knuckles roll on my cheek as he smiles, then kisses on top of my head.

"Are you sure? Don't hide anything. Let me know if you still feel unwell. I was already about to call a doctor in Singapore. He's really good and qualified in this field. I'll bring him down here with just a call. Just tell me," he seems to be serious.
I can't help smiling at him.

"What am I going to do with you, Chris?" I barely laughed and tried to touch him.

He immediately leans down to me, next to my face so I can touch him with any pressure. I pull his cheek softly.

"Why? what did I do?" He groans.

"You're gonna bring a doctor from another country? Wait and let this treatment work first"

He sighs. "I can't wait for anything to work. You need to recover right now. I don't know anything."

He grits his teeth, looking away.

"Why do you become a kid sometimes?" I hold his jaw and tilt his face towards me, his eyes come over mine.

"I'll be fine," I whisper. "I'm not going anywhere"

I lift myself about, staring at his lips. He discerns my actions and brings his mouth closer to mine.

I kiss him softly, so does he. He gently moves my lips with mine, too delicately as if he fears my lips are gonna break if he kisses me a bit hard.

Each gesture of this man makes me feel how blessed I am to have him in my life.

My practical consciousness hits me as I immediately pull away from him.

"What happened?" He asks, confused.

"The chemical, I don't know if they are completely out of my skin," I stammer.

He frowns. "So what? Do I care? Don't dare to drive me away for that stupid reason" he scoffs and kisses me again.

I should know that my husband is the most stubborn and impatient creature on this planet. A smile rips on my face when he kisses me and parts away.

"No fucking chemical can stop me from adoring my wife," he pulls my cheek and dives to stare at me again

I stare at him hoo.

"Two freaking days," he sighs, resting his chin on our locked hands.

"Almost three," I giggle.

"Yeah. Almost. I wanted to surprise you but you gave me one instead--- not a good one though," he scoffs.