Chapter 85 : Steamy Shower

Christian

Ivanna wakes up after a while and I cancel my plans to leave early. Lying on the bed, I am looking at her as she is searching for her clothes in the closet. She turns to me with confused eyes.

"What?" She scowls.

"Are you going to take a shower?" I ask with a smirk.

"Yeah. That's what I do every morning"

"Cold one?"

"Yes," she frowned.

"Have you taken your towel?"

"Yeah," she looks irritated with my dumb questions now. But I love that freaking irritated face.

"Clothes?"

"Yeah"

"Inners?"

"Yeah," she says gritting her teeth.

"Are you forgetting something?" I say loudly as she turns to walk towards the bathroom.

"I have taken everything, Chris"

"What about taking me?" I giggle.

Her mouth falls open and before she can speak, I get up and storm towards her, spooning her in my arms.

"Will you be useful enough for my bath?" She grimaces.

"You have such a useful husband, Mrs Scott. You should thank God and enjoy your husband's services. Just watch" I wink at her.

She gawks at me in disbelief for a second the bursts into laughter, throwing her head back. Her melodious laughter warms my heart, and brings a smile on my face.

At least, she looks better from last night now. I take her inside the washroom and slam the door behind as she screams.

"I'm gonna take a refund if I don't like the service," she says, I pin her against the wall, she throws me a glare.

Having intense eye contact, I pull out her top as well as her shorts, and she does the same with me.

"Did you pay me yet, Ma'am? Prepare yourself to pay for the best service," I smirk and turn the shower on, smashing my lips on her luscious lips.

My hands capture her breasts, kneading and pinching her nipples. As I torture her lips with mine. I bring my knee between her legs and start grinding her between me and the wall.

Coldwater falling on us but the warmth of her mouth makes me feel cosy. My body burns with the heat she produces just by touching me. Our tongues fight as I knead her breasts harder to make her moan.

She moans softly in my mouth as I smile while kissing her.

She's so freaking delightful. I break the kiss and stare at her glowing skin covered with water droplets.

"Fucking gorgeous," I rasp, squeezing and pinching her nipples a bit harder.

She hissed and opened her eyes with a frown.

"That's was not the service. You were about to help me to get cleaned. Not to get dirty," she seethes.

"Get dirty before getting cleaned" I grin and swirl her nipples between my fingers.

"Ahhhh! She hissed again, nibbling her bottom lip. "You're so gross, Chris"

"Whatever," I kiss her lips. "And use this pretty mouth to moan for me, not to interrupt"

I attack her neck, leaving open mouth kisses on my way down her as she moans.

I can't hold myself longer, I freaking know. And the way she responds so quickly is enough for me to go crazy. She goes out of breath, parting her lips and pulling my hair as I capture her nipple torturing them.