Chapter 73 : Pestering the Crazy Wife

Christian

I can't describe the feeling in words. It feels like someone has poured water into a dead plant after the entire day. I kiss her forehead, she rubs her cheeks against my chest, closing her eyes. 7 gently dug my fingers under her wet hairs and tuck her stands behind her ear, revealing her beautiful skin.

"Too tired, my baby wife?" I chuckle

"Ummm! I'm sleepy," she says drowsy and rubs her eyes.

"Have you eaten something, huh?" I ask.

"No, I wanna sleep," she mumbles.

"Hey, no. Don't sleep now. Get up. You'll eat first," I scoff, parting her head away from my chest.

Her eyes are still closed as she curls up her face.

"No. I'm sleepy," she cries out.

"You need to eat first. I don't even know if you Had anything the entire day. Don't throw tantrums and open your eyes," I shrug, getting her off my lap.

"You brute! I wanna sleep," she yells, throwing her hands to slap me but I hold her wrists with one hand and take the phone with another one.

Her eyes remain closed when she curses me under her breath while screaming.

What's this girl?

I just can't with her cuteness.

"Yeah, Mrs Fisher," I speak on the phone, holding her hands as she struggles.

"You're so bad. You don't let me sleep. I hate you. I hate you," she keeps struggling near me when I steal a glance of her-- how fucking sexy she's looking right now wrapped in that towel. This is my favourite among all her appearance.

"Bring us dinner over here after ten minutes," I say on the call.

"Sure, Is Ivanna okay?" She asks. She must be hearing her scream like this.

"Yeah. She has just gone mad. Anyways, please bring it fast"

I disconnected the call.

"You perv! I'm not mad. I hate you," she screams again.

"Yeah. I love you too, babe. Now, stop screaming or else I know other ways to shut your mouth," I smirk at her as soon as she seals her pretty pink lips while making a tiny face.

I can see her eyes half- closed. Poor girl burnt herself out on the very first day. She needs some time to get used to this schedule.

"Come. Let's dress you up before dinner arrives," I leave the couch and scoop her in my arms.

As soon as she feels the warmth again, her head lands on my chest.

Gosh! It's tough to keep her awake.

I put her on the bed but don't lay her down since she will fall asleep immediately.

"Don't lie down, okay?", I said, getting her clothes from the closet but it can be tough to dress her up right now when she's literally in half sleep. Instead, I take out one of my shirts and walk back to the bed again.

She's rubbing her eyes and trying her best to keep those eyes open.

"I swear id u see you burnt out like this every night, I'm gonna open a research firm for you overnight right next to the villa," I shrug.

"Don't baby me so much. I can do everything," she shoots me a glare, her eyes finally open.

I remove the towel and she immediately drags the quilt over and snatched the shirt from me.