Chapter 6 : He is a hot mess.

Ivanna

I roll in the super comfortable bed, smelling the scent of fresh sunrays brushing my skin. Yawning and rubbing my eyes, I open my eyes and see through the window and recall that I'm not in my tiny apartment in Texas.

A shiver ran down at the thought of Christian sleeping next to me. I immediately turned to look beside me. There's no one. I peek towards the washroom and then at the clock. It's ten and he must have left for work.
Sigh!

I get out of bed and collect my clothes from the closet. Morning means a warm shower for me. I stand under the shower and let my skin absorb the dampness and warmth.
With a new morning.

I am a married woman now with all my expectations churning into pieces. Apart from loving someone, I always dreamt about a simple and sweet married life. A rich husband was never preferable to me, let alone a billionaire. I valued time in a relationship more than money. I believed a rich man could never give me something I valued.

But the opposite happened to me. My rich alien husband is only obsessed with making money that he -- anyways I don't care.

I come out and inform Mrs Fisher that I'm awake. She prepares breakfast for me. Even though I want to ask her to let me do that, I need some rest today. I'll start my work regularly tomorrow.
My entire day passes exploring the villa, it is huge enough to explore and kill time.

Christian has come for dinner even today. I asked Mrs Fisher to bring my dinner to my room but she insisted that I sit next to Christian. She thinks that he'll feel good If I have dinner with him. Which I don't believe that he cares. He's again on the call when I am quietly munching on my food.

I don't understand a single word he is saying but he is always so rude to his employees. As always yelling in a harsh tone. Even today , he finishes dinner and moves to leave. I have a million dollar question for him.

If he is eventually gonna leave, why does he come home to eat a tiny portion of the meal? He can get it in his office anyway. Won't that save his time?

"The deadline doesn't bother me, Hayden," Christian takes his blazer and walks out.

"Christian," I called him out abruptly and immediately regretted it right away.

He is on important call I don't think he will find me important enough to ditch his call. But surprisingly, he stops and turns towards me.

"Hold on!" He says on the call, looking straight into my eyes "hmmm" he says

My lips trembling because of his sudden attention on me. He is gazing at me so intensly that it makes me anxious.

"Speak up fast, I need to leave," he tells.

"Monster alien," I whisper cursing him and looking up confidently." I know I shouldn't be informing you but since it's your house, I should inform you that. I need to go out regarding some work tomorrow. So --" I can't even finish as he speaks.

"You can't go out of this villa this week," he tells me in a bossy tone.

Wait, what?

"But why? You can't cage me in here"

"I'm not saying that I'll be caging you or whatever. You can do whatever you want but after this week." He groans

"And why should I listen to you?" I cross my arms.
He looks annoyed as he glanced at his wristwatch.

"I can't believe I'm wasting my time arguing with you. But hear me out. I'm busy this week."

"So?" I scoff.