Chapter 80 : First Love

Ivanna

I love the sky. And I love his company while staring at the countless stars over there. He knows it so well.

He brought us to an unfamiliar spot. It has nothing around. No construction, no locality. It's an open field, surrounded by trees. As he said, the place is under review to have some construction and the best place to watch the night sky.

I don't remember for how long we're staring at the starts. I'm indeed looking for mom and Chase and he must be doing the same for his lost one.

At least, there's a similarity between us which connects us more than anything.

When two lonely people looking for comfort after ages, they are automatically connected. I always wondered what's the only thing to make me bound to this man even after so many crucial secrets.

Because unknowingly enough, he filled all the voids of my life as I did to him.

"Why didn't you look for him?" Christian asks the first question after we landed here.

I let out a deep sigh.

"The only thing that connected us was the Texas club. He said we would meet once again there. All I could do was to wait for him in that club," I say, darting my eyes at the sky.

"You should try to find him out"

"How?" I exclaim. "I hardly remember his face. I didn't even know his name. We just spent a night. That's it"

I run out of breath and gulp down.

"So, you fell in love with him in a single night? It was enough?"

I can sense the disappointment in his voice.

"Love is unpredictable. And the night I spent with him gave me the best feeling after years. Just a few hours and he made me feel so blessed and good," I paused.

My breath catches as I look over at him. His stern and calm eyes darted on me.

I feel bad.

I feel guilty.

Dragging myself on the grass, I roll towards him right away. My palms find their way to his face and I join my forehead with his.

"Why do you make me talk about him when you know you're gonna be hurt?" I whisper.

"Because I wanna know what more I have to do to make you forget him and love me instead,"

Christian's words come out like an urge, making me feel even more guilty.

I don't know why I can't forget him yet.

Just why?

I don't even have that answer. But it doesn't mean I don't feel anything for Christian.

I survived without that man even being in love with him.

But I can't survive without Christian. Not even a single moment.

My lips join his one as I passionately kiss him, his arms tightening around me possesively. I feel him  placing the speed as I roll over, coming on top of him. Our eyes meet intensely as I stare at his gorgeous face.

I don't know whether Irene was right about him.
However, if he was an imposter, I didn't mind staying in a misunderstanding for my whole life, only If no one forces me to see the truth.
He feels so real.

I lean down, kissing g his cheeks, his sharp jawline, his tender chin as my shameless hands crawl down to his torso, curving every inch of him. My hungry mouth finds its way to his neck, placing a wet kiss all over his bare neck and his throat.