Chapter 98 : Tiny revenge, confession and priority

Colton

"Leave me! I said let me go, you fucker", the annoying woman won't stop screaming but that's what we need.

As I walk inside the empty cabin, I find Irene struggling, with her hands and legs bonded in ropes. Even though she knows she can't get freed, she keeps moving which causes her to bleed from her wrists.

I tuck my hands inside my pocket, watching all the drama while staying near the door

Suddenly, her eyes freeze at me.

Holy Fuck!

She looks so much like madam Scott that I feel bad and sinful to capture her. It feels like I'm being a traitor or whatsoever.

"You bloody bodyguard," she yells at the top of her lungs. "Leave me, I said. Let me go. Your boss will have to pay for this, so do you"

She groans all in sweat and her messy hair makes her even more horrible with her loud voice.

I shake my head in disbelief.

"I think you're tired of screaming, Miss Rozario. And my work is done," I say, taking the tape out.
Her eyes enlarge at me.

"Don't. Don't dare to seal my mouth, you jerk"
I look back at one of the guards and he lifts his thumb, assuring me about the filming of her screaming.

I let Irene scream for a while as the guard comes to me with the clip.

That's a perfect shot. I smirk and signal him to do the job and he walks away

"What the fuck are you doing?" She yells again. "I said let me go. I'll ruin you all. First, your boss, then you. All he knows is to treat people like his slaves"

"Don't you dare," Anger rushes through my veins as I grab her arms on the chair and lean down.
"Don't dare to utter another word against Master Scott. You get that? Treat like a slave? Do you even realise the first time he kidnapped you? You got all the freaking facilities in that outhouse and roamed inside freely when he could have easily kept you like this to suffer. For the lies you have said"

"What--- what lies?" She gets nervous. However, she knows what she did.

"You know that well. And I'm not interested in talking to you about it. Just behave yourself and control your tongue before speaking nonsense about Master Scott in front of me. I can give my life and also take lives for him"

She shuts her mouth immediately as fear flashes in her eyes.

"You better stay quiet if you don't want me to be the worst. Master Scott never asked me to tie you over here but guess what you deserve a bit of the whole thing"

She clenches her jaw and fires me a glare, staying silent.

My phone rings flashing Master Scott's Name.

I place my index finger in my lips to warn her not to make a sound and answer the call.

"Good Evening"

"What's up over there?" Master Scott asks.

"I have brought Irene Rozario back to the outhouse," I lie for the freaking first time. We're here in an abandoned factory.

"Great. Pass this news to Richard as fast as possible".

"What If he doesn't trust it?"

"He has to," he says.

"I was thinking of doing something to scare him." I say nervously.

"No. Don't harm Irene. She's definitely not a big culprit in this. It's not her fault that her father is a jerk" he says.