Chapter 93 : Say you love me

Ivanna

"Why are you still here, Chris?" My voice can be heard better than last night, even though I have just woken up.

The first thing I saw after opening my eyes was Christian sleeping next to me, leaning on the bed. He must have gotten a backache and he's not telling me.

I know that!

I know it because of the way he's moving now.
Sometimes I wonder how I know him so fucking well. Even his body language, his movements, the way he speaks and looks at me.

"What?" He rolls his eyes, pouring a glass of water as the nurse checks my pulse.

He drank three glasses of water just now. It's still not enough for him. A jug in a hospital is not enough for him. Because he drinks a lot of water more than 6 to 7 jugs per day!

"It's ten and you're still here?"

"Where do you want me to go?"

"Office or home," I say.

I can see the lack of sleep in his eyes.

He should have slept on the couch last night rather than sleeping near me. Or he should have just gone home and slept now.

"You really dared to say this, Mrs Scott. I should praise your guts," he glares at me, speaking in a rough voice. As I squirm with his stare, the nurse chuckles while writing something.

I know he won't easily leave me here. That's next to impossible. But he's not the only one to be over caring all the time.

If he cares, that's cute.

If I do the same for him, hell just glare at me as if I did a crime.

So not fair!

"So, you can have your breakfast now, Mrs Scott," the nurse says. "Please let us know what you would like to have"

The nurse leaves.

Christian

I sit near her, watching her pouting her lips and fluffing her cheeks. Her skin still looks red and swollen because of the effect.

"Alright, so tell me what you'll have," I nuzzle her hair softly.

Twitching her lips, she frowns at me. This woman is heavenly gorgeous anyways. I can't with her aura every single time.

However, sometimes she's a bit stupid to think I'll leave her alone over here.

"Tell me, grumpy little leprechaun. What do you wanna eat?" I giggle, pinching her nose softly.
She wriggles her face. "Am I grumpy or you?"

"Right now. You," I laugh. "You need to take medicine too. Please tell me what you'll have"

She rolls her eyes. "Umm. What about vanilla ice cream? And yeah, chocolate chips too"

I go dumbfounded with her demand and I try to open my mouth to say something. When she bites her lips innocently.

"Ummmm well, you know it's a hospital and we might not have all that, you know," I say.

"So, can't you get me?" She fires at me.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Didn't you tell me that you can get anything for me? I just asked for a simple Ice cream," she curls up her face.

"I know," I scoff. "But it'll take so much time to order that from outside. And yeah, you should eat something healthy, right?"

"Did the doctor say?" She frowns.