Chapter 8 : The Tantrum Queen

Ivanna

He's gone before I wake up. To be honest I'm glad    because I didn't wanted my day to start waking up seeing his face next to me. Wriggling on the comfort of the bed, I take some time to relax and close my eyes lying on the bed.

The kiss

Last night, he kissed me.

My eyes shoots up and I jump off the bed covering my mouth. Oh fuck! It was real. It happened.

That asshole kissed me. Argh!!!.

He is smart with words that I can't keep up with him. Why wouldn't he be? After all he is a business man. He loves to twist and play with words. Such people only try to look for their benefit in everything.

However, shoving his thoughts aside, I grab my phone as usual. It's been my habit the first thing I would do is check my phone every morning.
My eyes almost popped out of their sockets as I found a note stuck on my phone screen.

"Good morning, Mrs Scott. I hope you will remember the clauses of the contract and wouldn't try to do anything to breach the contract. You're an honest girl, right?"

"Bloody creepy bastard!" I see the at the phone. Has he sworn to ruin my day? And can't be just call me by my name? Each time he calls me Mrs Scott, he reminds me that I'm his wife, unfortunately.

Tossing the phone aside, I get up to take a shower and get ready for the day. Mrs Fisher has asked me about my breakfast but I told her that from now on I would make my own food.

I have always been busy doing all my work by myself and I love to do that. Here, I don't even clean my own room. A week, staying in this damn villa doing nothing will freak me out.

*

A week passed away like clouds

I didn't try to contact my family as it's against the contract. Often I would have thoughts like why would have Christian added such clause. Is he being cruel to them because of the debt? May be he doesn't want me to get to know about this.
He is hardly in the villa and only comes to have dinner, although he is on the phone while eating. He leaves after dinner and comes back at midnight. Sometimes I'm awake, sometimes I'm not.

He's nothing but a robot.and obviously an Alien
It's the day of the wedding reception and Mrs Fisher is in my room with all designer dresses you could think of. The room looks like a some designer's outlets and to be honest none of them goes with my taste. I don't like any of them. My preference of outfit has always been simple and comfortable.

"These dressess are to flashy for me. I can't walk in them. I frown at Mrs Fisher.

"We have brought all the best options for you," she says

"I think I should go buy my own outfit for tonight," I tell her.

Mrs Fisher gives me a nervous look. "Ivanna, you can't go out right now. You know that."

"And I don't wanna wear any of these. I'll be back in an hour," I pout hoping Mrs Fisher to be considerate.

"In that case, you may seek permission from Master Scott," she tells me.

As soon as she says that I feel like somebody has blasted a bomb on me.

I don't wanna talk to that alien. He'll never allow me.

"If you trust me, I will go and come back as soon as possible, he'll never find out about this,"

Mrs Fisher gives me a smile. "It's not a college campus or dorm Ivanna. I'm really sorry but I can't lie to Master Scott nor will I be able to hide it from him. Please talk to him."