Chapter 14 : The protective husband.

Christian

"It never happened to me before," she keeps ranting. "I was never humiliated. It was so embarrassing. They were laughing at me,"
As the pace of her sobs increases, I take her again in a tight embrace.

"Ssshhh. No one will ever dare to do this to you," I caress her hair. "Stop crying," I wipe her tears again when she looks at me.

Her reaction change drastically as if she can finally realise what's happening. She's still in my arms and I don't want to let her go. She peers deep into my eyes, before driving them away. She parts herself from me and I suddenly feel empty.

"We'll," I clear my throat. "You need to take a hot shower and have your dinner, come on get up."

She obeys quickly to my surprise as I smile at her. Collecting her clothes, she goes to take shower. I attend to my phone which has been buzzing for a long time. I cut it and switch it off.

*

I ask Mrs Fisher to bring the dinner to my room.
When Ivanna comes out of the washroom, she looks fresh even though her eyes are still swollen. Her skin is shinning alin with the droplets over her beautyful bear neck. This girl is so terrifically beautiful that it forces me to cross my boundaries and kiss the hell out of her and have my ways with her.

Control your fucking desires, I groan at myself and look away. She looks at me for a while and looks at the food.

"You're still here?" She seems to be surprised

"Yeah. I'm yet to have dinner and you know I prefer my dinner with you," I girn

She pressed her lips and frown. "And you're not even there. Where's your phone?"

It makes me smile. I didn't know she cares about that. Didn't she say that she hated me?

"It's switched off today," I say

Her lips part.

"You can think about it later. Come now, I'm starving," I tell her

She comes to couch and sits near me as I half smile at her.

"You know it's the height of injustice to look so beautiful when I'm restricted to touch you." I say abruptly as she scowls at me

"Does anyone know that this multi billionaire alien can throw such cheesy pick up lines?" She tells and I'm finally relieved to see her coming back to her normal self.

I love everything about her.

But I hate her damn tears.

"No, how would they know when you're the first to hear them?" I laugh , serving her the food

"Don't lie. You're not a virgin"

"What's the connection between these two things? I'm not a virgin that doesn't mean I keep saying such things to every other girl," I groan and wait for her reply.

She doesn't speak. To my shock, I find her blushing. This is the first time she is blushing at my words. I feel butterflies in my stomach.

What's happening to you, Christian? I laugh at myself.

We start eating and I badly want to know more about her day, except the bad things. However, I find her rolling the spoon on the food, instead of eating.

I say nothing and take the spoon from her. She stares at me as I hold the spoon on front of her mouth.

"Take it"

She parts her pretty lips and takes it. I find it sexy as hell. Her damn lips! I keep staring at them as she munches the food. She doesn't stop me untill I finish feeding her the entire food.