Chapter 51 : Make love to me

Christian

Ivanna looks at me with her big blue eyes and rubbed my cheek with her thumbs softly.

"Are you tired?"

"I was, not anymore." I chuckle, running my fingers through her hair caressing each strand of her hair.

"You should sleep now"

"I want to look at you," I mutter.

She says nothing and looks down at my chest. Her fingers crawl over my skin as if she's outlining each detail of me.

"Where were you?" She asks in a low tone.

"I had been to Washington. There was some pending work"

"You didn't sleep at all?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because I would dream of you"

"You didn't want to see me in your dreams either?"

Her disappointed eyes come on mine and I smile at the overloaded cuteness buried in my arms.

"You're the best view I can have," I tell her.

"Don't be so cheesy, you already proved that you can stay without me," she complains, frowing.

I tuck her against me, her head is perfectly placed  on my arms. My hand finds its way to her stomach as I caress her over the soft fabric, craving to feel her soft skin underneath it.

"I can't," I whisper, looking straight into her eyes and sliding my hand gently under her top.

She squirms with my touch, keeping her beautiful eyes on me. I rub my hand on her smooth skin, encircling her belly button.

Tension crumbles on her face, she tries to close her eyes.

"Don't," I gasp as she gawks at me. "I want those pretty eyes on me."

She gulps down as I keep running my hand on her skin, causing her shivers. I like the way her body responds to my touches.

"Nothing is happening down there, Mrs Scott. Look at me," I giggle, she nods. "Let's talk. We haven't talked for damn seven days"

She presses her lips and nods without uttering a single word.

My wife is having a hard time coping with the sweet tortures. I can't stop smiling at the way she's trying to control herself.

"So, you said that I can stay without you,"

She doesn't respond as she bites her lip.

"Here, I'm asking something," I giggle, dipping my thumb into her navel.

She gasps, taking a deep breath, her breasts raises brushing against me. Damn, this girl!
She will end up making me the horniest creature someday.

"What happened?" I grin teasing her.

"N--- nothing"

Brave girl! She will not give up so easily but I'm like her too.

"So, Mrs Scott. You were so fucking wrong," I twitch my lips. "Because I kept track of you every single hour. Do you think I'm such a bad husband?"

She shoots me a strong glare.

"I don't know about stupid but you're such a mean husband" she barks with her intoxicating eyes turning sexier in anger. "You kept track of me. You took all my updates from Mrs Fisher and I didn't know anything about you. What was that? You're so mean. Do you know how worried I was for you?"