Chapter 7 : How dare you to kiss me

Ivanna

"This is ridiculous," I clamour, taking my eyes off the stupid contract. " How can you do this?"

"I did this, Mrs wife. You just said what I am. Here's the proof. You were not wrong about me," his lips twitch. I hate his smirk, I hate him. "But you should have been more cautious while signing a contract."

I feel like stupid. I'm indeed stupid. How can I miss such a clause? But who would think such a clause would be there?

I don't understand how to react. Crumbling the contract in my hands I throw it aside.

"I never thought you would add such a ridiculous clause," I scream out in frustration.

"Why? Didn't you know I'm a monster, alien, rude, arrogant, jerk ,rich brat?" He repeated my words and I feel like punching his face right now.

My body starts shivering in rage as he starts laughing, anger is running through my veins and I push him with all my force.

"You brute, what do you think of yourself? Who gave you the right to make decisions of my life?" I yell at him.

He looks at me with cold eyes, clenching his jaw but he doesn't react.

"As if I told you to sign it without reading," his voice is hoarse

"That doesn't make you anyless. You're the worst man I have ever come across," I keep shouting at the to of my lungs."you only care about yourself, not about others. You forced me to marry you when I clearly said I love someone else. You still got married to me. Do you even have a heart? How could you? Have you ever loved someone? I bet you didn't. Even after all this you were not satisfied and now you're separating me from my parents too. Who gave you the damn right to do this to me?"

Tears burn down my eyes even though I didn't want to break down in front of him. He stares at me with his cold gaze and I hate it. I hate everything about him

"Are you done with your ranting?" He scoffs and that's what I expected from him. It doesn't matter to him anyway. He can't feel someone's pain. "Why do I need to remind you repeatedly? You proposed this deal, and We agreed to a contract. Stop making me the bad person every fucking time."

He takes a step closer to me, and my heart start pounding in my chest. I take a step back and again he keeps taking his steps towards me and I  keep moving back. He has only two reactions. One which makes me annoyed to an extend that I feel like punching him. Then there is this one that makes me nervous and I want to stay away from him. I stumbled upon something behind and fall on the couch, he lean downs his face I gulp.
His hands are on either side of my head keeping me in between them. I squabble on it.

"You're not a victim, Ivanna. Nor am I a culprit," he hissed,"let's do the business properly."
I ogle at him, sniffing in warth, anger burning inside me.He only knows business.

" Yes, of course Everything is a business for you," I push gun again with all the strength in means stand up. "And I don't wanna see your damn face anymore."

Enraged and frustrated, I stron out of the room. I don't wanna stay anywhere near him anymore. I don't wanna stay with such type of a person. I miss my life in Texas. I miss living on my own conditions. I miss those nights where I only thought about him.

From the day I got married to this asshole, I couldn't even think of the person I love. What's wrong with me? I promised him and I'll keep my promise. I'll only love him and will wait for him till my last breath, no matter how many Christian come and go in my life.

Christian

She is stubborn as hell. I sneered, looking towards the door. I wonder why she's playing this victim card with me. There was no obligation to marry me. I simply told her father to fix the issue. She could have turned her father down. She could have said NO. But she made the decision. After all this , she keeps blaming me.