Chapter 36 : The Date - 5 (End of the day)

Ivanna

"Ch-- Chris," I immediately grab his arm and pull him back to me as he glares at the guy, his jaw clenching and his arms stiffening.

"Hey, dude! There's nothing to be serious about," the guy chuckles.

Christian says nothing, only glares at him with his dark eyes. My heart throbs faster than any other day as I grab his shoulder with another hand nervously. I know the outcomes of his silent glare.

"Christian, please come here. Leave it," I whisper.

I can see the guy gulping down and stepping backwards and I just want him to leave as soon as possible.

But before he can turn back to leave, Christian Yanks his neck and jabs directly across his jaw.

"Christian!" I yell, covering my mouth.

The guy looks terrified as Christian jerks him aside.

My eyes wander around to see the eyes on us. Thankfully, only a few people around us notice it, others are drunk and dancing.

"Chris, please leave it. Nothing happened. Let it be," it feels like my heart is gonna come out.

He slams the guy against the wall with one hand.

"Leaving you today because you didn't know you laid your fucking eyes on Christian Scott's wife. Or else I would have plucked your eyes out by now," he pushes him aside.

The guy stammers, glancing at us for a second and disappears in the crowd. But Christian is still fuming in anger. His body is still stiffened and fists clenched.

"He's gone," I try to pull him out of the outrage but he's still groaning in that direction.

"Christian," I clamour and pull him closer to me.

Pushing him against the wall, I go on my tiptoes and seal his lips with mine. Fisting his collar in my grip, I suck on his lips gently.

The taste of his mouth mixed with the taste of vodka, an insane combination makes me go crazy and kiss him more roughly.

His body relaxes gradually as he responds to me.

His arms snake around my waist as he leans down and pulls me closer to his body. I shudder when he gives me a slight bite on my bottom lip. Hissing into his mouth, I traced my hand down his torso. He leans back to the wall, pulling me up  and my feet leave the ground.

After a breathless kiss and I parted away from him. Through the sparkling light near the dance floor, I see him smiling  at me.

"So, you found a way to calm me down?"

"I had to," I frowned. "Or else it would scare the hell out of me,"

Christian

She pouts, wriggling her eyebrows at me.

"You don't need to get scared of me," I laugh
"How can I not? You look scary sometimes "

"Should I tell you a fact?" I'm still lifting her, taking  her entire weight and leaning back to the wall.
She places her chin on my chest and narrows her eyes at me.

"Tell me"

"No one dared to come close to me when I'm fuming like this," I laugh. She gulps down and throws me a dirty look. "But you literally hold me aside. Do I need to tell you why you shouldn't get scared of me?"

Her lips twitch into a smile and she kisses me again. I wish she was completely in sense. She is gradually going high with drinks she had and it's making her do all the stuff she never does in her sense.