Chapter 47 : You're Mine

Ivanna

I gasped as cold air from the air conditioner touched all over my warm body giving me goosebumps, thus I realise I'm only in my lingerie now. I have squeezed my eyes shut when he parts away from the kiss, my arms doing their futile job to cover my upper body.

He placed his hand under my chin and lifted my face up, my eyes automatically open to look into his intoxicating deep eyes. He keeps looking into my eyes without even blinking as if he's trying to look for any resistance. But there's no resistance I could show to him. Right now, I just want him. Only him.

I yank his collar and pull him closer to me, breathing heavily.

"Kiss me," I pant. "Kiss me hard, show me, you want me"

He slams me against the wall again and slams his lips on mine, biting and sucking them like he was hungry, his warm tongue continues to explore inside my mouth.

His hands go down to my breast again, he gently flicks my nipples and I moan into his mouth. He knows it so well, he knows how to excite me to go crazy for his touch. My hands struggle to find the knot of his tie, I wanted to touch him bare.

With one sway, I pull out his tie, and start to unbutton his shirt. I let my hands crawl inside his shirt, feeling his hard torso. I have never imagined touching him like this before. He's so fucking hot.

While kissing me, his hands roam all over my body touching me. I shudder when he squeezes my ass.

"Climb over me, baby" he rasps,

Gripping my waist, he picked me up. My legs instantly wrapped around his waist, and I curled my arms around his neck.

He started moving us towards the bed while still kissing me.

He placed me slowly on the bed, and broke the kiss and looked at me.

Keeping his eyes on me, he steps back to take his shirt off. My throat dries up as I take a closer look at his muscular body when he hovers over me. His hungry eyes do the same with mine. We share no words, not a single one. Because maybe we know a single word can cause interruption.

His lips curve into a smirk , I blush with his eyes devouring me.

Licking his lips slowly, he starts tracing is knuckles  to the sides of my body. as the sensation Starts building inside of me and I close my eyes shut.

His lips lean down to my neck and bite the smooth skin over there, I moan and arch my back.  His mouth trails down leaving wet kisses on his way. And tracing its way with his tongue.

What's happening?

I still don't know where it is going and why I'm not stopping him. He is like a flame that is burning inside me with his own heat and turning me into the ashes of his craving.

He keeps sucking and licking his way around my neck and cleavage and I shamelessly keep moaning arching my back with his touch.

"Chris! Ahhh....," I whimper, clutching his hairs.

Christian

She looks smoking hot, in her red sexy lingerie. And the way she is moaning my name makes her even sexier. I can't stop staring at her beauty, I can't stop my eyes hungrily devouring her.

"You are Fucking beautiful, baby." I groan.

Crawling back to her face, I touch her face. Her lips shiver as if she wants to say something. Her entire face turns rosy. I can't believe I'm watching her and touching her like this. It feels like a dream.

my dick was already so hard, that it hurt. All I wanted was to be inside of her. And claim her in every possible way.

"Open your eyes, little leprechaun," I giggle, rubbing my nose with hers.