Chapter 26: The kissing spell

Christian

The room is dark, only a strain of rays from the streetlight coming through the windows, cool Breeze carving the curtains into waves when I enter inside with her. She hasn't spoken a single word until now. Maybe she knows it's useless to speak. However, I like her crazy sweet talks, her curses, her resistance more than her silence and submission.

Laying her in the bed, I come on top of her. The rays fall onto her beautiful face. She isn't looking at me and I can't stop staring at her.

"You know I was thinking about you the entire day," I whispered.

She finally lifts her face at me in surprise. I'm not lying. She has been roaming inside my head throughout the day.

"Your silly kiss made me so high. You ruined it for yourself, Iv." I tell her.

I was never so desperate for all this but the small flame she lit inside me today is still burning. And it can only calm down with the touch of her beautiful lips.

"I'm craving your lips," I tell her and place my thumb on her bottom lip, giving it a gentle rub.
She lowers her eyes while breathing heavily. It makes me anxious. She's so silent and giving in. I don't like it. It feels like she's letting me do it because of her helplessness.

Has she gotten scared of me again?

Is being alone with me in this house making her afraid?

I don't know.

But I turn off my subconscious for a while. I can make her feel better with this. I know she's gonna love it.

Leaning down, I reach her lips finally when her soft palms land in my mouth, just an inch away from hers.

She looks into my eyes, covering my mouth with a fake resistance. I know it's fake. Her eyes are telling me everything. If she actually doesn't want me to do it, she'll kick my balls instead of covering my mouth.

I kiss her palm and hold her wrist, uncovering my mouth and smiling at her. She is innocently looking at me and it makes me want her even more.

"Don't tease me anymore,Iv. Because the more you tease me the more I'll crave you.It's not going to lessen," I say.

She shivers underneath me as I press her between the bed and my body. The damn position feels so comfortable.

"Still, I don't want you to regret it. I won't go further than this. Blink your eyes if you want me do it. And look away if you want me to stop. I swear I'll back off," I say out of nowhere.

I don't know why I said that. I want to taste her so bad, I don't know what I would do if she looks away. but I won't be able to face myself if I eventually do anything to hurt her even unknowingly.

I wait for her reaction.

She lifts her eyes and peers deep into mine.

Don't look away. Please don't look away.

She lightly closes her eyes and opens them. She blinked.

She literally blinked.

I don't waste another second and hold her wrist pinning them over her head, smashing my lips against her, I kiss her with everything in me, she tastes divine.

She whimpers when nible on her bottom lip, I keep sucking on her lip and she hiss, I take that as an opportunity and thrust my tongue inside her mouth.And Trust me,I could have trade my life for when my tongue touched hers.

I keep devouring and swallowing her without letting her breathe. She tries to kiss me back but fails to keep up with my pace. I let her relax while going slowly. She squeezed her legs around my waist in the sensation.