Chapter 11: The drunk wife

Ivanna

"Get inside," his eyes burning at me.

"I want to meet my dad. It's been more than a week since I talked to him. Why didn't you let him in?" I bark, almost sobbing. Despite staying away from Dallas I use to be continuously in contact with dad and this is the first time I have had no contact with him.

"I said, get inside Iv, don't make me repeat," his voice is harsh and I fucking don't care.

"He's my father," my voice breaks.

"And you must not forget the clause in the contract. Huh?"

"What about you?" You always break the clause and keep touching me," I snap, glaring at my hand   which he is holding and not letting go.

"Because I'm a bad person, right? You're a good girl. You shouldn't do the same as I do," he whispers near my face as my eyes full. I don't know what to think about him, he is so fucking confusing, weird and to hell with whatever he is, I just hate him.

"I hate you," I bark at his face with tears rolling down my face and jerk my hand from his hold and rush back inside.

Christian

I let out a deep sigh and look at her rushing back inside.

"Is everything alright?" Kane appears infront of me after witnessing the entire thing

"Hmmm. Just make sure he doesn't roam around the villa again," I shrug and look over, wriggling my eyebrows.

I see Ivanna inside, grabbing a drink from the waiter, as he passed by her. Her body language tells that she's on the verge of outrage as she gulps the entire drink at once.

"Damn it!!" I gasp under my breath. "Who told you to arrange the drinks Kane?"

"Are you okay? Don't we arrange it for every party?" Kane exclaims when I notice Ivanna properly

"This time we should not have," I rush inside towards her when she walks up to the counter and grabs another shot.

This girl has gone insane for sure.

"The whole tray," she shouts at the bartender. "Are you deaf?"

And her voice says she's already drunk with just two shots. She can't handle much. The bartender looks at me nervously as I glare at him shaking my head.

"What? Who are you looking at?" She screams again. "Give me the damn tray or else I will slam these glass on your head."

The poor boy looks terrified.

"Ivanna!" I grumble, gripping her arm and pulling her towards me. With her simmering eyes, she shoots me a glare. " What are you doing? Leave me"

I snatch the empty glass and band it on the counter

"Leave me," she struggles to get away. "I want it"

"How much do you want to drink, hun? You can't even handle two shots. Now, stop throwing tantrums and shut your damn mouth," I tighten my grip around her delicate arms which I don't want to.

I don't intend to hold her even a bit tough because she just feels like a smooth doll.

"Leave me," she rants, punching on my chest as I find Colton and Ethan trying to come towards us. I glare at them not to come overe.

They aren't used to seeing this. Even if anyone tries to come near me, they are always ready to tackle the situation.

"Ivanna, stop screaming for God sake," I look around. Thankfully, the hall is big enough so the guest couldn't spot us. Colton has already vacated the drinks area as soon as Ivanna came to the counter.