Chapter 35 : The Date - 4 ( A night in the club)

Ivanna

My eyes freeze in the view as my sanity takes me back to the moment. The night, the place, the words I spoke, the words he spoke, the feeling I had, crumbled inside me again as I took my step back, holding the seat of the motorbike behind me.

"What happened? Let's go," Christian holds my arm but I immediately slide it away, gaping at him.

"Not here. Can we leave?" My voice shakes.

"Why? I heard this is the finest club in Texas"

"I'm tired," I lie.

"That's why we are here. To relax," he steps closer to me and tucks my hair behind my ear.

I don't know how to turn him down now. He has been there the entire day and came to every single place I wanted. It would be the height of selfishness if I turn him down. But I also don't know how I'll be able to handle myself here.

"Let's go," he locks his hand with mine and drags me into the club.

It's dark all around, loud music and a good crowd is there as we get inside. With every step into the club, the flashes of that night keep getting deeper and the moment when I'm about to drown in it, Christian pulls me towards him, wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning down to me. My body brushes with his one and the sparkle-like electricity flows inside me. I slide my hands up to his neck to keep my balance.

I can't see him properly because of the darkness. But the flickering colour lights appearing from each direction is enough for me to find him smiling and staring at me.

"Where have you lost, Mrs Scott?" He whispers, leaning down to my ear.

"I-- "

"When I'm with you, I want all your attention. Now you can call me greedy enough but --- " he touches my cheek, softly rubbing his thumb over my skin as I squirm.

The music is so loud I can still hear his words, the way his lips move and maybe I already know what he wants.

Our eyes meet and I keep peering deep into his eyes as he moves slightly with me, brushing his nose over mine and closing his eyes. My legs wobble as I squeeze my eyes shut too. Our bodies sensuously swab together, moving slowly with the high music and I don't think we're exactly trying to hear the music.

His hands caress all over my back as he claims my lips in a wild kiss. I whimper, holding him tightly as he clutches my hair behind, arching my back.

And I drown more and more into him, so much that I don't want him to stop, I don't want him to leave me. I kiss him back with all my heart and nibble his lips with the pace he's doing with mine.

I can feel him dragging me somewhere but I keep kissing him over the spell he has put on me. He tries to part away from me a couple of times but I don't let him go. I kiss him back every single time and I fucking don't know what possesses me.

Going breathless, I finally pull back and breathe heavily until I can normally breath. When I open my eyes, I can see him properly now because of the lights. He's smiling at me and the smile is mischievous. However, I can't drive my eyes away from him, not anymore. Even when I did it before, each time I forced myself to do that. It's so damn irresistible to not get attracted to his handsome smile every time.

"I think you're already in. Hangover before getting drunk," he giggles. "And I'm that weird alcohol"

His words bring me back to the sense as I give him a light push, looking around. We're now near the drinks area. When I stare weirdly at the shots, Christian does the most unexpected thing.