Chapter 57 : Under the bright sky : A night at the cottage - 3

Christian

After dinner, we sat near the bonfire downstairs. She is comfortably occupying my lap, resting her back on my chest, I'm securing her with my arms inside the quilt. She wasn't talking to me the whole time at the dinner table and I knew she wanted me to convince her. I felt like teasing her a bit and didn't go to the bedroom after dinner. She might have been restless enough to come down to me, wrapped in a quilt and crawled directly on to my lap.

"Wasn't Mrs Scott angry?" I laugh, breaking the silence.

"As if you care. You were chilling out here," she scoffs.

"No, I was waiting for you"

"Huh"

"I knew Mrs Scott couldn't stay away from me for a long time. At least, not at night," I giggle

"Don't-- just don't. I'll be angry for real," she blurts out.

"Oh! That means you weren't angry for real until now?" I say, pushing my fingers in her hair and caressing them.

Whenever she's in my arms, there's a different kind of peace for which I was yearning for years.

"Don't tease me again, please" she groans, changing the position, she turns upside down, lying on her stomach over me.

She craves affection.

I can tell that, by the way she always finds that in my arms. Her eyes close shut as I kiss her forehead.

"Are you planning to sleep tonight, Mrs Scott?"

"I swear I never wanted such a horny husband. Let me breathe," she scoffs, making me laugh.

"I'm not talking about that. Why do you keep thinking about all the dirty stuff?"

"Why do you keep saying double meaning things?"

She manages to be grumpy while keeping her eyes closed. And she can't stop being fucking adorable.

She'll end up making me a wifeaholic from a workaholic.

"I was just asking if you're not too tired, I have a place to show you" I mutter.

She immediately lifts her head. "I'm not sleepy.
Take me"

"Take you here-- " I smirk.

"Oh, God! You-- " she punched me.

"Ouch!, such an evil woman you are. I'll file a violence case against you" I tell her.

"As if the cops are going to believe that the great Christian Scott is a victim of violence by his young innocent wife"

She laughs aloud as the noise of her beautiful laughter fills in the little cottage and inside me.

I immediately grab her jaw and pull her face to me. In no time, her laughter melts into my mouth as I seal her lips with mine. I kiss her breathless, she tastes like a drug. I don't know how it feels to be drugged but if people say that drugs can cause an addiction that can only be cured after death, then she's a fucking durg to me.

She pulls away while gazing at me and I smirk.

"What was that? Won't you even let me laugh?"

"What do you want me to do if you keep being so fucking cute?" I smash my lips on her again.

Years ago, I never thought one day I'd feel like this for this Little leprechaun. She has grown up being such a beautiful woman from both inside out that it's hard for me not to go crazy for her.

*

"How looooooonnnnnggggg?" Ivanna stretches her words as I'm carrying her out of the cottage and walks towards the direction I wanted to take her to.