Chapter 1

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Cecilia P.O.V.

Five Months Later: Present Day

I lay underneath him as he thrust in and out of my tight core. I swear I could feel him inside my womb. He was that deep inside me.

Sex with Ryan is better each time we make love.

I could still remember the first time we had sex, the night I lost my virginity to him.

That rainy night I went into his office, as he was there after hours.

He and I had been having regular appointments on his one day of the week where he had extended hours.

It all started when I made my first appointment just to pick his brain and talk to him about how to get extra credit.

That was back when school first started.

I could still remember our light conversation, then him walking me to my car, and the kiss we shared that night.

I was so in shock when he kissed me that the next time I had his class I couldn't even look at him.

I remember him emailing me, asking for me to stop by his office.

I didn't know what to do.

I mean I had liked the kiss but knew it was wrong.

I mean he's my professor for crying out loud.

Anyway I had gone into his office late one afternoon after my classes.

He apologized for the kiss and I felt stupid.

I knew he didn't mean to kiss me. I knew it was a mistake.

After his apology we got past the awkwardness and I kept making weekly appointments to talk to him about my class work.

We kept our relationship strictly professor and student for awhile until one night he asked if I wanted to get a bite to eat.

I hadn't eaten and I said sure.

We had a nice meal off campus of course so no one could spot us.

Lets just say after dinner we had a heavy make out in his truck.

After that Ryan and I started to slowly cross the line with each other.

I would begin to linger in his classroom after class.

We had exchanged phone numbers and started texting.

He was the first one to make an intimate move. He sent me a sexy pic and well against my better judgment I returned the favor.

All these secret stolen moments led up to us hooking up in his office.

I wasn't prepared to lose my virginity the night I did, it kind of just happened. But ever since I haven't stopped wanting to be with him.

Ryan is older and his life is kind of complicated.

I mean he's thirty-six and legally separated from his wife. They have two sons together and she likes to use their kids as leverage against him, from what I've gathered.

She had kicked Ryan out of their house and since his finances are wrapped up with her in their joint bank account I've been letting him stay with me.

We pretty much live together.

He had closet space, a couple of drawers. He has a toothbrush here as well as his shaving kit and cologne.

I've gotten in the habit of having dinner cooked for him when he gets home and he washes the dishes once we've eaten.