Chapter 35

Copyright © 2020 Nicole Mckoy

Mason P.O.V.

"Can you believe we're having a boy," Madison said.

Madison and I had just left her doctors appointment where we found out what we were having.

We're having a boy!

I'm getting a junior.

I have to say I haven't been on board with this whole baby thing until now.

Hearing that the baby was a boy just made me feel different. It made me want to actually try to be a good role model.

I'm having a son.

A little boy who will look up to me to teach him how to be a man.

"Are you sad it's not a girl?" I asked as I drove.

"No. I actually wanted a boy if we're being honest," Madison said.

"We're having a boy... this is so surreal," I said.

"So how do you feel?" Madison asked.

"I'm overwhelmed. I want to be a good role model and I know I haven't been the best support system for you since all of this has happened. Maddie I'm sorry. I know I've been selfish and a huge dick to you. But knowing that I got a son on the way changes things. I want to be a good father to this little boy. I want to teach him to play ball, get hot chicks..." I laughed.

"You're not turning our son into a hoe," Madison laughed.

"I know but all jokes aside... thank you," I said.

"For what?" Madison said.

"For carrying my little boy," I said.

"Mason are you feeling ok? I mean you are actually being nice to me and apologizing. What's gotten into you?" Madison said confused.

"I don't know. I just see how my parents are stressing over my sister and I don't know it just got me to thinking," I said.

"Well I'm glad you're finally coming around and being the Mason I remember. You've always been my best friend," Madison said.

"I know," I said.

"Well you know when you drop me off you could stick around..." Madison said.

"I think I might. I don't really want to go home. My parents have been arguing a lot lately. I could use some peace and quiet," I said.

"Cool. I'll order us a pizza and we can watch a movie. Like old times," Madison said.

I nodded.

I was glad Madison and I we're getting our friendship back on track.

I knew I had a lot to make up for since I had been a huge ass to her.

But I wanted to do better not only for her and myself but most importantly for our unborn son.

Cecilia P.O.V.

I got home after my first day of work.

My day had gone great. Everyone was nice and I felt like this was a start to something good.

I took off my heels as I got inside.

"Scott!" I called out.

I walked back to our bedroom and didn't see Scott.

I put my heels on the floor and placed my purse on the dresser.

I was going to call him but then I felt arms wrap around me from behind.