Chapter 20

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Cecilia P.O.V.

I knocked nervously as I stood outside Lucas's loft. I had texted him and agreed to do the photoshoot. He told me it would be held at his loft and it was a lingerie shoot.

I was nervous since I'd never really been seen in lingerie by anyone other than my ex Ryan.

Having my picture taken in sexy little pieces made me feel nervous but also empowered. I wanted to feel sexy... I wanted to get out of my comfort zone.

The door opened and Lucas stood there in a pair of jeans, barefoot, and shirtless. He looked so hot. I couldn't lie.

"Hey. I see you found my place ok," Lucas said as he stood back.

"Yup," I smiled as I walked inside.

"Well I have the pieces you are going to wear lying on my bed. Just go in there and change then meet me back out here in the living area," Lucas said.

I nodded and headed to his bedroom area.

His loft was like a studio style apartment. The rooms were divided by rolling walls if that makes sense.

I could faintly see a silhouette on the other side of the wall, which let me know Lucas could probably see me too.

I put my bag on his bed and took off my shoes.

As I started to get undressed my cell phone rang.

I looked at the caller id and saw that Deacon was calling me.

I hadn't told him I decided to take the modeling job. I didn't really want to tell him and have him worry like he tends to do with me.

I love his concern but sometimes he tends to worry more than he should.

I didn't answer his call and finished undressing.

I put on the bra and panty set that was laid out on the bed.

After putting the two-piece set on I took a deep breath and walked out.

Slowly I walked into the living area.

Lucas had his back to me as he was messing with his camera.

"I'm ready," I said.

I stood still and felt myself feel a bit timid.

Lucas turned around and seemed to have lost his breath.

"Damn," he said to himself but I could hear him.

I blushed and nervously messed with my fingers.

"Do I look ok?" I asked.

"You look... really sexy," he said.

"Thanks... that's the look we're going for right?" I asked.

"Definitely," he said.

"So where do you want me?" I asked.

"I was thinking on the couch to start," he said.

"Ok," I said as I walked over to his couch.

"Would you like something to drink... I mean to help loosen you up?" he asked.

"Sure," I said.

"A beer good?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

I lay on my back on the couch.

Lucas came over a few seconds later and handed me a beer.

I took a sip then he told me he actually wanted me to lie on my stomach.