Chapter 37

Copyright © 2020 Nicole Mckoy

Mason P.O.V.

When I got to school I parked next to Madison's car just as she was getting out.

It was great timing since I had brought her something.

"Hey Maddie!" I called out as I got out of my car.

Madison turned around and saw me.

"Hey Mason," she said.

"Hey I got you some Tea and Pretzels. I know when we were at your last doctor's appointment you complained about bad morning sickness. I did a little research and saw that these could help," I said as I handed Madison the drink and food.

"You mean to tell me you were actually listening during my last appointment?" Madison joked.

"Hey. I know I don't seem like I am listening at times but I am," I said.

"Well thanks," Madison smiled.

Madison and I started walking towards the school entrance.

"So how are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm fine. My back has just been hurting a little bit..." Madison said.

"Well maybe I should get you an appointment for a back massage," I suggested.

"Or you could just do it yourself," she suggested with a laugh.

Something told me she wasn't joking.

I opened the door for her and we walked into the school building.

Madison and I were walking down the hall and as we got closer to my locker I saw two familiar faces over there.

I stopped walking as I saw Ashley leaned against the lockers and Camden standing in front of her.

They were holding hands and he pulled her forward and kissed her.

Were they serious?

"Tell me I'm not seeing what I think I'm seeing?" I asked Madison.

Madison was eating some of her pretzels and wasn't paying much attention.

Madison stopped eating and finally saw what I was seeing.

I was pissed.

Wasn't Camden my best friend?

Why were him and Ashley kissing!

I stormed over to my locker and pulled Camden away from Ashley.

"Hey man what the hell!" Camden said as his body jerked back.

"That's what I'd like to know! What the hell is this?" I asked.

"Mason we should talk outside... not make a scene," Camden said.

"No I want to know what the hell is going on here. You do know that's my ex right?" I asked.

"Exactly I'm your ex meaning I can kiss who ever I want Mason," Ashley said stepping in.

"But Camden is my best friend... my bro.... we don't date each other's exes," I said.

"No we just get them pregnant apparently!" Camden snapped.

"Maddie isn't your ex! You two were never even dating!" I argued.

"But you knew I had feelings for her and you fucked her anyway.... In my fucking house!" Camden argued.

"Dude what happened between Madison and I wasn't planned. What you and Ashley are doing is on purpose!" I argued.

"Ashley and I are both single and like talking. We've realized we have a lot in common," Camden said.