Chapter 33

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Cecilia P.O.V.

I snorted two lines of coke as Scott had his arms loosely around my waist as he stood behind me.

We were in a nightclub having a fun night with his friends.

I was wearing this royal blue bodycon dress that had black sheer panels.

Scott pushed my hair to one side and started kissing on my neck. He ran his hand down my stomach and pulled me back into his body.

"Babe...." I giggled.

I turned around in Scott's arms and he picked me up sitting me on the counter.

We started making out as he reached underneath my dress.

He was kissing on my lips then on my neck as he pulled my panties off.

"Babe no," I giggled.

"What do you mean no? Come here," he said as he pulled me to the edge of the counter.

Scott was high and drunk.

I was a little tipsy and feeling free at this point.

I pushed Scott back and got off the counter.

I walked past him into a stall. He followed me and I pushed him onto the seat and closed the door.

I pulled up my dress and climbed on top of him so I was straddling his lap. '

Scott unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants far enough for me to position myself onto his dick.

Lets just say we had a quickie in that bathroom stall and I showed him why I deserve to have it all.

When we were finished we went back out to party.

We danced on the dance floor for I don't know how long.

When everyone was ready to go we all got in an Uber and headed to one of Scott's friend's houses.

Scott and I made out as he kept feeling me up on the car ride.

I was sitting in his lap so I wasn't helping matters as far as his want for me was concerned.

"Damn man come up for air," one of Scott's friends said from the back row of the SUV.

"Fuck off!" Scott growled to his friend.

I ran my hands through his hair as he kept pecking my lips.

I love that my man is all over me.

"I love you baby... you're my world," Scott whispered against my lips.

I blushed and whispered in his ear, "You're my world too. I love you so much babe."

"Lets go home... I want to cuddle," Scott mumbled.

"You sure... what about your friends?" I asked.

"I want to go home and spend time alone," he said.

"Ok babe," I said as I kissed his lips.

Scott and I let the Uber driver drop off his friends first then we got a ride home.

When the Uber driver pulled up outside of the loft Scott and I got out.

Scott picked me up bridal style and took me inside.

When we got inside I kicked off my shoes and Scott put me down on my feet.

He grabbed me by the back of my head and kissed me hard.