Chapter 41

Copyright © 2020 Nicole Mckoy

Cecilia P.O.V.

"My boy is a married man now!" one of Scott's friends announced.

The crowd of people cheered and Scott just smirked as he blew some smoke out.

I was straddling Scott's lap in my bikini.

We were in this expensive hotel room that one of his friends got the hook up to rent out for the night.

I had decided to go ahead and elope with Scott and now we were celebrating that we were married.

"Baby girl want a hit?" Scott asked.

His eyes were hazy and I knew my man was lit. He had been drinking and smoking since we arrived at this party.

I was keeping a close eye on him though.

I nodded and Scott held the blunt up to my lips. I took a long drag then blew it out.

I bounced up and down on his lap to the beat of the music playing. I had a drink in my hand and I was almost wasted.

It was a time for celebration so it was ok that I was letting loose.

I got up from Scott's lap and chugged my drink.

I sat the glass down on the table and ran out to the pool area on the balcony.

Like I said this was an expensive luxury suite. It had a pool on the balcony.

I jumped into the pool.

I stayed underneath the water for a minute.

When I came up from under the water I looked towards the inside of the suite.

I saw Scott still sitting on the couch smoking a blunt.

I was just relaxing and enjoying myself when this guy swam up to me.

"Hey gorgeous what's your name?" he asked.

"Mrs. Scott... I'm married," I slurred as I held up my hand.

"I don't see any husband around... how about you and I dip off and go have some fun of our own," the guy suggested, as he got closer to me.

I shook my head no and giggled as I moved back. The guy kept moving closer to me.

"Cecilia get out of the pool and come here," I heard an angry voice.

I turned back and looked up.

Scott was standing right outside the pool.

He didn't look happy.

I quickly got out of the pool.

Scott wrapped a towel around my body and pushed me forward leading me back inside.

Scott pushed me down the hall until we went into an empty bedroom.

He slammed the door shut and I knew he was pissed.

"What the hell! We're married five minutes and you're entertaining other guys?" he accused.

"I wasn't entertaining him Scott. He was hitting on me and I told him I was married. I showed him my ring and everything. Relax babe," I said as I reached for Scott.

Scott moved around me and pulled something out of his pocket.

He went and sat on the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I walked over.