Chapter 76

Copyright © 2020 Nicole Mckoy

Mason P.O.V.

I followed Madison back to her bedroom. From what I could tell her mother wasn't home. I didn't see her mother's car in the driveway or hear her around the house.

Madison and I were alone.

Madison walked into her bedroom and I walked in right behind her.

I stood by the doorway unsure if I was welcome to sit on her bed or not.

"You can sit on the bed if you want Mason," she said as she dropped her towel.

I was stunned.

Madison was glowing.

I hadn't fully seen Madison naked before.

I know we hooked up that one time in the laundry room of Camden's house, which created our son. But Maddie and I didn't get like fully undressed for that or anything.

It was a quick drunk fuck. It's not like we took our time to undress each other and see each other's bodies.

Now that I was standing here seeing her in all her naked glory I wanted nothing more than I touch every curve, kiss every curve, and worship this beautiful girl's body.

She's carrying my child and let me tell you she's carrying quite well.

I can tell any baby weight she's gain in her stomach area is all the baby. When she gives birth she'll snap back real quick.

"Are you going to sit down or just stare at my naked body?" Madison asked as she pulled on a pair of panties.

I swallowed hard and went to take a seat on her bed.

Madison grabbed a oversized t-shirt and slipped it on over her head.

Her wet hair was starting to slowly dry and her curls were starting to form.

"So why are you here?" she asked.

"I wanted to talk... I mean after what you saw with Ashley I needed to explain," I said.

"You already explained that," she said as she walked over to me.

"I know but you didn't seem to be hearing me. You need to know I don't want Ashley. She came over and came on to me but I rejected her and threw her out," I said.

"So that fight with Cam today..." Madison said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah I was mad that he and Ashley hooked up behind my back. But our fight was about the racist shit he said about you and my mother," I admitted.

Madison looked down sadly.

"I heard him.... I have to say I never expected to hear Cam talk like that," she said quietly.

"Hell neither did I," I said.

"Thank you," she said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For defending me... I'm sure you got in a lot of trouble with your parents over that fight. I heard you got suspended and aren't on the basketball team for the rest of the season," she said.

"Maddie don't worry about any of that. I talked to my dad and he understood.... He was actually proud of me," I said.

"He was?" she questioned.

"Yeah. Look there isn't anything I wouldn't do to protect you or our son alright," I said.

Madison kept her head down.

Outside The Lines (Interracial Romance)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara