Chapter 25

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Mason P.O.V.

When I got to school on Monday I couldn't get my mind off my parents slight argument over my current situation.

Like what had they been through and why did I suddenly feel like I didn't know them at all.

When I walked into the school building I headed to my locker and noticed Ashley already over there with Camden.

Camden looked stressed and Ashley looked pissed off.

Oh no what was going on now?

"Hey you two," I said as I approached them.

"Don't hey me Mason!" Ashley snapped.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked.

"How did you spend your New Years? Or better yet who did you spend your New Years screwing!" Ashley accused.

"Ash what's up?" I asked.

"Oh nothing it just seems Madison is pregnant and you're possibly the daddy if Camden here isn't," Ashley revealed.

That bitch!

I can't believe Madison told Ashley!

Wait did she just say Camden could be the dad?

"You and Maddie fucked at my house at my party on New Years?" Camden asked.

"It didn't happen the way either of you think. Madison and I were both going through shit that night and were drunk," I said.

"You didn't even use a rubber with her Mason!" Camden said angrily.

"I know it's not my finest moment but shit happens!" I said defending myself.

"Shit happens! Shit happens! Really Mason you're going to say that right now!" Ashley shouted.

"Ashley it meant nothing and in my defense we were broken up," I said.

"Well how is this Mason! We're broken up again but for good this time! Have a nice life," Ashley said upset before she stormed off.

"Damn it!" I said frustrated as I hit my locker.

"I know that baby isn't mine! I always used a condom when Madison and I hooked up," Camden said.

"How did you two find out she was even pregnant?" I asked.

"Madison said she wants me to get a DNA test since your dad is being a prick about paternity and the baby not being yours even though she knows it's yours. She said we're the only two guys she's slept with," Camden explained.

"She's seriously ruining all our lives with her drama," I said frustrated.

"I can't believe you slept with her... you knew I was in to her but giving her space since she seemed to keep me at a distance," Camden said.

"Camden seriously now is not the time to get in your feelings about me fucking Madison when I was drunk. I don't want her and I sure as hell don't want a baby," I shouted before storming off.

I walked right back out of the school building not interested in this shit.

I was going to skip school today.

As I got to the parking lot I saw Madison getting out of her car.

I walked right up to her and slammed her car door shut as she put her bag on her shoulder.

"Mason what the hell!" she snapped.

"I could say the same to you! Why the hell are you telling everyone we slept together and asking for DNA tests," I said.