Chapter 59

Copyright © 2020 Nicole Mckoy

Cecilia P.O.V.

I had arrived in Vegas after having to convince my parents to let me come.

My mother insisted I text and call her and my dad once I got here. My father didn't want me coming here at all even though my mother assured him I'd be with family friends who would keep me safe.

My father doesn't consider the Sharp boys family friends as much anymore since he stopped being friends with their father years ago. But since my mom is still friends with their mother she had the final say.

I texted my mom as I grabbed my key from the check in desk.

I had booked a room in the same hotel as Carson.

Carson had texted me the boys room number and I planned on stopping by after putting my things in my room.

As I got on the elevator a familiar face walked into the elevator too.

It was Deacon's friend Sam.

"Cecilia..." Sam said surprised.

"Hey..." I smiled weakly.

"I didn't know you were coming this weekend..." he said.

"It was a last minute thing... Carson invited me," I said.

"Oh well cool. We're all partying in the suite. Kind of pre gaming before tonight. Put on your swimsuit and come join us," Sam said.

The elevator stopped on my floor and I told Sam I'd be up to their suite in a minute.

I walked down the hallway and got to my suite.

When I got to my suite I walked in and went straight to the bedroom.

I changed into my bikini and then texted my mom to let her know I was meeting up with the boys.

I grabbed my room key and phone then left my suite.

I went up to the penthouse suite that Carson was staying in.

The elevator doors opened and it was clear the party had started.

I heard loud music, there where some girls walking around in bikinis, and guys drinking in the kitchen.

I scanned the room and saw Deacon lying back on the couch in swim shorts and no shirt. He had a snapback on backwards and I couldn't lie he looked good.

Just as I was going to walk over and at least say hi to Deacon I saw Sam.

He was in the kitchen grabbing a beer.

I felt my heart stop as he closed the fridge door.

Behind it was Lucas.

I saw Lucas leaning against the kitchen counter while kissing on some girl's neck.

His hands were roaming her body as he kissed on her.

Why was he here?

How could he show his face after what he did to me!

"Cecilia you made it!" Carson exclaimed as he came up behind me and startled me.

I jumped a bit and as Carson said my name I saw Lucas stop kissing on the girl he was with.

Lucas looked across the room and spotted me.

We locked eyes and I wanted to run.

He gave me a little sly smirk and a wink.