Chapter 77

Copyright © 2020 Nicole Mckoy

Mason P.O.V.

A Few Months Later

"This is happening! Fuck this hurts! Mason this is really happening!" Madison screamed in pain.

Madison's water broke and it was go time. It was the moment we'd been planning for since becoming a real couple. We knew our game plan once her water broke. Too bad that once the moment actually happened all our plans went out the window.

Lucky for us though she was over at my house when her water broke. My father rushed us to the hospital while my mother and sister were going to come shortly after.

My mom and sister had gone out to get us all dinner. So once Madison's water broke my father was the only other person around.

Right now Madison was in active labor and only her mother and I were in the room.

Yeah I wish my mother was in here with us but I understood this wasn't about me. It was about Madison's comfort and Madison only wanted her mother and me in the room with her.

Madison's screamed as she pushed.

I held her hand and stayed up above her waist.

We'd had a talk about where she wanted me during the birth.

She said she didn't want me seeing our son actually coming out because it might ruin our sex life in the future.

My baby was so thoughtful not wanting to scar me.

Right now though I didn't care. Madison was being so strong and any moment my son would be here.

"UHHHHHH!" Madison screamed in pain.

"I'm right here baby. You're doing great. He's almost here," I coaxed as I pushed her hair back out of her face and kissed her forehead.

Madison squeezed my hand really tight and gave a few more pushes.

About fifteen minutes later we heard crying as our son had entered this world.

Madison laid back and took a few breaths as our son's cries filled the room.

The doctor asked if I wanted to cut the umbilical cord and I said yes. I mean why would I say no. It is a right of passage when becoming a father I think.

I cut the cord then they took our son away to be washed off.

"Baby you did it. Madison you did so good," I said.

Madison laid there tired and out of breath.

I placed a few light kisses to her forehead as I stayed by her side.

Soon the nurse came over and placed our son on Madison's chest.

Madison started crying as she held our son for the first time.

"He's perfect," she said in awe.

She wasn't lying our little man was perfect.

He already had a head full of hair and some handsome brown eyes. He was a perfect mix of us. He was ours.

"So have you two decided on a name?" the doctor asked.

"Yup," I answered.

Madison looked up at me and smiled.

"Alright what is his name?" the doctor asked.

"Niko Atwood," I said.

I leaned down and kissed Madison then I kissed my baby boy.