Chapter 11

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Cecilia P.O.V.

I woke up with the urge to vomit.

I sat up quickly and got out of bed. I ran to the bathroom and hovered over the toilet.

Ryan was sound asleep in our bed. We were back home in LA in our condo.

Our trip to New York was nice. We had a nice New Years.

But now it was back to reality. Classes where back in session and he had my noon English class to teach today.

I still hadn't found the right time to tell him that I'm pregnant. I wanted to tell him in New York on New Years right at midnight but that plan didn't work out.

Now here I was having morning sickness as this pregnancy was finally catching up to me.

I knew I wouldn't be able to keep this to myself much longer and I needed to find a way to tell Ryan.

"Hey baby you ok?" I heard Ryan's husky morning voice.

I flushed the toilet and stood up.

I washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

Ryan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

He rested his chin on my shoulder as I finished up brushing my teeth.

"Good morning," I said as I turned around in his arms.

I gave him a quick peck but he pulled me in for a real kiss.

Ryan's tongue slipped into my mouth as his hands grabbed my ass.

I was wearing a silk lace navy nightie. It was short and stopped right below my ass.

Ryan had requested I wear sexy little outfits to bed instead of the usual boring pajamas. He said it's more appropriate for a woman in a relationship to wear sexually appealing nightwear for her partner.

Ryan had gifted me a few sexy pieces when we first started dating then I started shopping on my own for items to wear for him in bed.

Ryan picked me up and sat me on the bathroom counter as he stood between my legs.

He pulled down a strap on my nightie and kissed my shoulder.

"You always look so beautiful first thing in the morning," he whispered.

I had my arms around his neck as he kissed on my neck.

I felt his hands pushing up the nightie as he reached for my panties.

"You should really stop sleeping in panties baby. I want easy access, so just skip them when we're at home," Ryan suggested as he pulled my panties off.

I giggled and he nuzzled my neck.

I was enjoying myself until I felt a wave of sickness overcome me again.

Shit I need to throw up again.

I pushed Ryan away and jumped off the counter.

I rushed back over to the toilet just in time before throwing up again.

"You coming down with something baby?" Ryan asked as he was right behind me.

He was rubbing my back and being so sweet.

I don't think I can keep this to myself anymore. Now is the time to tell him.

"Ryan I'm not coming down with anything," I said as I stood up and flushed the toilet.