Epilogue

9 years in the future

Bakugo sat in the back room of the conference center waiting for the ceremony to start. It had been a long 9 years for him. He spent his final years in high school training his ass off and constantly interning under the top ranked hero's. But because of all his hard work it made the exam for his pro hero license a complete cake walk.

After graduating from UA he and his friends finally had to split ways with each of them choosing a different hero to intern under. But Bakugo chose a different path. After interning for three years under the top hero's Bakugo put his foot down. Deciding he would never have to work for someone again. He respected his higher ups for teaching him all they could but after each internship ended, Bakugo knew he could do better then them. So within 4 months of graduating and becoming pros, Bakugo opened the Ground Zero Hero Agency.

Bakugo was reluctant at first to hire any sidekicks and other pros but after All Mights persuasion he finally put together a team. He extended offers to the entire "Baku squad" where all but Mina and Kirshima accepted. Both had already found Internships under Mount Lady and Fat Gum and were happy with the positions they earned. The blond offered them top ranking positions and was annoyed when they refused, but in the end he understood their motives. They wanted to make a name for themselves without his help, and he respected them highly for it.

And that brings him to present day, a day he has waited for his entire life, the day he officially becomes the number one ranked hero.

The door to the private room opened up allowing a worker to poke his head in. He looked over at Bakugo and mouthed the words "The ceremony's about to start". With that Bakugo stood up and put the finishing touches of his hero costume on. First his mask, then his gauntlets, and then lastly the newest addition to his costume, his hearing aids.

Bakugo walked out of the room and made his way towards the stage. He could hear the crowd going crazy as the announcer started to speak.

"WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT'S NOW THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN WHERE WE ANNOUNCE THE NEW HERO BILLBOARD RANKINGS! THIS IS THE FIRST YEAR WHERE ALL HEROS IN THE TOP TEN WERE HIGH SCHOOLERS WHEN HERO SOCIETY TOOK ITS BIGGEST SINCE ALL MIGHTS RETIREMENT! BUT WE HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY AVOUT! THIS NEW GENERATION HAS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT THEY ARE MORE THEN CAPABLE OF KEEPING US SAFE. SO WITH THAT OUR NEW TOP TEN!

"Moving up several places with him now opening his own agency, we have the hardening hero, Red Riot!" The announcer yelled as Kirishima walked onto the stage with a big smile.

"Also moving up into the ninth place we have the jet black hero, Tsukuyomi!"

"Dropping down one rank from this previous year we have the copy hero, Phantom Thief!" The announcer cheered as Monoma followed Tokoyami onto the stage.

"Our new number seven hero who has gained much attention from taking over mount lady's agency is the acid hero, Pinky!"

"Moving up 2 ranks into the number six position we have the wave motion hero, Nejire-Chan!"

The hero's lined up onto the stage as the crowd roared in approval for their favorite hero's.

"NOW ONTO OUR TOP FIVE!"

"Moving up one rank from last year, our number five ranked hero, Gale Force!" The announcer cheered as Yoarashi walked onto the stage with a big smile.

"Keeping the same position as last year we have our number four hero, Suneater!" The announcer yelled as Tamaki hesitantly walked onto the stage.

As the hero came into the view the crowd erupted causing the hero to shake and pull his hood down to cover his eyes.