Chapter 57

A cold palm slapped across Izukus face, waking him up on the spot. He learned his head down and met eyes with the man wearing the bird mask in front of him.

"Time for another session. Bring her in." Overhaul ordered.

The same henchman in the white coat nodded and made his way out of the room, leaving Izuku and Overhaul to themselves.

"I'd say I'm impressed with you being able to put up with this for the past couple of months. But then again you would have died long ago if it wasn't for my quirk bringing you back." Overhaul said annoyed.

Izuku moved his tongue around his mouth and got a good amount of saliva before spitting it right onto Overhauls cheek.

"Nah it's not your weak ass quirk. I'm just one strong mother fucker." Izuku laughed.

Overhaul slowly wiped the spit off his cheek and flicked it to the side.

"Your bleeding Izuku. Let me HELP YOU WITH THAT!" The villain yelled as he placed his hand onto Izukus chest.

A cold sensation flooded Izukus chest following by an explosion of pain.

"ACK!" Izuku spit out as blood trickled down his lip.

"How does it feel having both of your kidneys fail or what about your non existent liver." The villain said coldly.

"Overhaul" the henchman called out from the doorway with Eri in hand.

"Ah Chronostasis how nice of you and Eri to join us. Bring her here."

The man walked across the room and handed Overhaul the shaking girl. He slowly pushed Eri's hair behind her head before suddenly snagging the top of her head and holding her out in front of Izuku.

"DO YOU SEE THIS ERI? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T OBEY!" Overhaul screamed.

Eri attempted to reach out to Izuku with tears in her eyes but was harshly ripped back and thrown across the room by Overhaul. The girl flew through the air and it looked as if she was going to slam into the wall when at the last minute Chronostasis caught Eri and brung her to his chest.

"Take the brat back to her room and make sure that if she misbehaves she gets what she deserves."

The henchman nodded and walked outside the room, once again leaving Overhaul alone with his prisoner.

Izuku sat in the chair gasping for air as his blood started to pool in his lap.

"Disgusting. Just looking at you makes me sick. I should just kill you now but sadly I can't. Eri's slowly breaking down seeing you like this everyday and eventually she'll come to terms with her situation and accept me if it means relieving your suffering. But until that day, you get to sit here and rot." Overhaul explained as he put his hand back onto Izukus forearm.

The same odd feeling surged through Izukus body as his chest suddenly lost most of the built up pressure and he suddenly could breath somewhat ok again.

"I repaired your damaged organs so that should be enough to keep you alive. But if it's not oh well, I can always bring you back later." The villain laughed evilly as he made his way out of the room.

Overhaul walked by himself down the hall until a small black figure dropped into line behind him.

"Master overhaul."

"What is it Mimic?"

"The guards have spotted hero's lurking around the area and our sources say a raid is being planned on one of the Yakuzas main fortresses."

"Don't worry about it Mimic, the compound goes down 10 plus floors so we'll be fine from any intruders but inform the gates to not allow anyone in. We wouldn't want anyone coming for either of our treasures."

"Of course" Mimic replied as he waddled his way past his boss and into the many halls of the compound.
————————————————————————

Bakugo followed behind Sir as they made their way down the large hallway. Eventually they stopped at a big set of white doors which Sir pushed through and revealed a large gathering of pro hero's. Bakugo followed behind the pro and took the seat in between Sir and Mirio. He looked around the table to see the hard stares of multiple pro hero's who were ready to get down to business. But there was a handful of faces that caught him off guard. One was a very large man with a smile that could rival All Mights, next to him was a familiar spikey haired redhead who was also his best friend from school. Bakugo smirked as the red head gave him a toothy grin.

So that must be FatGum huh. He's one sturdy mother fucker, Bakugo thought to himself.

The blond also noticed a few more UA uniforms at the table, 4 in total. He recognized two of them as round face and that frog bitch from his class. The other two he had no idea on but he assumed they had to be third years from the weird looks Mirio was giving them.

"Alright let's get started. As you know the Yakuza have been making moves in the underworld and according to our intel they have had quite the breakthrough." Sir explained.

"FatGum if you will."

"Of course. As of 4 nights ago it is believed they have created and are distributing bullets that  are able to temporarily block quirk usage. But that's not the only thing. After further examination on one of the bullets Red Riot preserved it was revealed to have human blood inside." FatGum said loudly.

A bunch of mummers broke out among the table until Rock Lock spoke up.

"Can someone explain to me why we have kids here?"

"Hey these aren't just kids, these are hero's in training and I'll be dammed if you look down on them Rock Lock!" FatGum yelled.

"That's enough." Sir Nighteye said in a dead serious tone.

All the hero's stopped their bickering and looked at the leader of the group as he made his way to the front of a large screen. He clicked a remote to reveal a side photo of a man wearing a decorated bird mask.

"The Yakuzas young head, Kai Chisaki. Quirk Overhaul. With this power he can disassemble things and then reassemble them. A quirk that allows him to completely break down matter and a bullet that can break down quirks. Chisaki has a daughter but there are no records  or details of her birth but when one of our operatives got a look at her from when we can assume she escaped they noticed there was bandages wrapped around her arms and legs." Sir explained.

"Could he really do this?" Asked pro hero Ryukyu.

"Unfortunately yes, in the world of super humans if you can dream it, you can do it." Gran Torino joined in.

"Hold on, what are they talking about?" Kirishima asked FatGum.

"Once again, why do we have children in the meeting? I'll say this one time, we're wondering if this Chisaki bastard is turning his daughters body into bullets and selling them on the black market." Rock Lock said annoyed.

"Shit..." Bakugo mumbled under his breath.

"To be clear, we are not certain that's he's actually selling the bullets. At this point their ethicacy is questionable. It's possible they are still in the testing phase and he's giving them out as samples to rally more people to his cause. We have no hard evidence but we do know he has allies and funds from all across the nation. If this drug allows him to annihilate someone's quirk entirely, then there's no telling how much devastation he can cause." Sir explained as the entire room died down.

He waited a moment to see if anyone would interject. When no one did he continued.

"So the plan goes as followed."