Chapter 36

"AHHHHH" Bakugo yelled as he blasted another huge explosion into the air.

Izuku watched the blond shoot over and over trying to improve his quirk. He looked all around and saw everyone working out. Everyone besides him. Izuku looked for his teacher and once he found him, he made his way over.

"Hey Mr. Aizawa, wait up!" Izuku called.

"What do you want?" The teacher said coldly.

"Well you gave everyone specific training instructions besides me. So I was wondering what I'm suppose to do?"

"Mhm. Your different then everyone else here. You don't have a quirk to train and none of us know how to train you in whatever you do. The best I can tell you do to is just physicall training." Aizawa said as he started to walk away.

"But wai-" Izukus started to yell before being cut off.

"Listen Midoriya you need to stop being so centered on yourself. Everyone here is trying to get better so let me go teach them. It's not all about you" Aizawa said as he left Midoriya by himself.

"Dick" Izuku mumbled under his breath.

Izuku walked around the training grounds, trying to find a decent area to train. He eventually found a spot next to Mina and Jirou who were attacking the side of a mountain. The two noticed Izuku and waved before getting yelled at to continue their workout. Izuku took of his shirt and stared at the rock in front of him. He raised his right hand and flicked the rock in front of him seeing only a little piece chip off.

"YOU CALL THAT AN ATTACK! MY GRANDMA CAN HIT HARDER THEN THAT AND SHES DEAD!" Bakugo yelled from where he was training.

Izuku felt his blood boil at the blonds remarks.

"I'll show you Kacchan" Izuku said to himself as he closed his eyes quickly letting go of everything and entered the abandonment.

He opened his eyes and locked them to Bakugo's, who was starting right back at him. Izuku raised his hand again to the wall and flicked. This time there was a massive difference. Cracks shot up the entire side of the mountain stemming from the human size impact crater created from Izukus flick.

Izuku watched as the blonds entire body started to glow before a smirk grew across his face. He lifted both hands into the air and let of a massive explosion. The blast sent out a wave of air that blew debris everywhere. Izuku was surprised at Bakugos feat of power. It was so strong even the clouds seemed to open up.

The entire class stopped working and looked to the sky to notice the clouds parting before hearing a voice in their heads.

"Nothing to worry about, that was one of your classmates own doing. Please continue training" Mandalay echoed in all the students heads.

Izuku turned back around to the side of the mountain and went to go all out but stopped when he felt pain shoot through this body. His hand instantly shot down to the area where Kota hit him before leaning onto the rocks for support. Izuku looked at the ground as everything that was once clear became hazy again.

"What the hell is happening to me?" Izuku whispered to himself.

"Uhm Midoriya are you ok?" Asked Jirou.

"Ya I'm fine" Izuku said as he turned his back to the girls and quickly walked off.

Izuku made his way to the tents before laying down in his bed. He brung his arm over his head and studied it. Still hazy. Izuku tired everything, he squinted, he slept , he even tried washing his eyes but in the end nothing changed. Izuku took a deep breath before looking up the sky only to realize that it was dark already.