Chapter 45

"SMASH" All Might yelled as his fist smashed into Izukus face.

The hero put everything he had into his last display of power and drove Izuku into ground, leveling most of the surrounding area.

As the dust cleared the dark figure laid buried in the ruble without any movements and the hero standing over him. All Might rose his fist above his head and puffed into his muscle form for the surrounding helicopters to get the closure they needed from the fight. But as the cameras closed in on the hero they failed to notice the rubble moving from where Izuku was.

A black fist slowly peaked its way out from under the rocks and gripped onto a steel beam from a leveled building for support. As the cameras finally noticed the movement they panned over just in time to see Izuku emerging into the open.

"What the hell?" All Might said with fear in his voice as he turned back into his weakened form.

The hero watched in horror as Izukus body started shaking viscously before a new arm shot out of his destroyed shoulder.

"That hurts like hell" Izuku mumbled as he stretched out his new arm.

"I'll be honest All Might, I thought for a second you would kill me there. But I guess not even the strongest hero can stop my plans."

"Midoriya please, what your doing is wrong!" All Might pleaded.

"How am I in the wrong All Might? I'm trying to make the world better for everyone, especially those without quirks. My entire childhood was hell because of how fixated everyone was about quirks. No one should have to go through that anymore" Izuku said coldly.

"I agree with you Midoriya but you must change your approach on the matter, do not tear anything down but instead work with those in charge to change things."

"People don't ever listen to words All Might. They listen to actions and once I've torn down every god damn hero agency and villain hideout the people will see we don't need hero's anymore. We can finally be united."

All Might was at a loss for words. He never knew how passionate Izuku was on the matter. But even if he agreed with the kids resolve he could never support him on his methods.

"Midoriya please listen to me, I know how you feel. I was born quirkless but inherited a power passed down through the generations—-"

"Stop. You're telling me that you were given a quirk from someone else? And not just any quirk, one of the most powerful ones to date? Izuku said as he started into the hero's eyes.

"Yes bu—"

"Even with the most powerful quirk you couldn't make it better for those who were quirkless. Those were your people All Might and you took the easy way out. You left them to deal with all the hardships of being quirkless while you cheated the entire system. I can't believe I ever looked up to you"

All Might felt the last of his heart shatter. Izuku was right about everything he said. I really am a bad hero, thought All Might.

"COME HERE YOU DAMN DEKU!" Bakugo yelled as he blasted his way towards Izuku.

Bakugo swung his right fist perfectly at Izukus face and watched as it smacked right into Izuku cheek. But instead of Izuku getting hurt Bakugo felt his knuckles shatter.

"AH WHAT THE FUCK?" Bakugo yelled as he gripped onto his hand.

"You really think one of your weak punches could do any damage to me Kacchan? I don't mean to brag or anything but I literally just took a full force punch from the number one hero. I doubt you can cause me any damage" Izuku laughed as he took a step forward towards Bakugo.

"Stay away from me you freak!" Bakugo yelled as he slowly inched his way back.

Izuku stopped moving towards Bakugo and searched his eyes. For the first time in his life he saw fear in Bakugos eyes.

"Boo" Izuku said coldly as he appeared in front of Bakugo.

The blond stumbled back and tripped onto the ground with Izuku standing over him.

"I never thought I would see the day I stood over you Kaccahn. Tell me how does it feel to finally be weak for once in your life?" Izuku asked.

"FLASHFIRE FIST"

Izuku felt the surrounding area rapidly increase in temperature but it was nothing he couldn't handle.

"Ah the former number two hero. Tell me, have you come to finally be put down by the kid who ruined your career?" Izuku mocked as the flames died around him.

"Shut your trap punk before I rip it off you" Endevour threatened.

"Oh no that's not nice. Tell me how is Todoroki doing? Oh wait, you probably don't know the answer to that because you don't even speak with your own son."

"I will be a better father to my son if it's the last thing I do. I know I've been horrible to him but I will change. I PROMISE YOU THAT!" The hero yelled as he prepared to charge Izuku.

As the two took off towards one another a huge rumbling sound echoed through the city. Suddenly a massive sheet of ice shot between the two, creating a massive barrier blocking them from one another.

"What the hell" Izuku said surprised.

"COME!" A voice yelled from the sky.

Izukus eyes instantly flew to the top of the ice too see a cluster of people flying through the air. He instantly recognized two of the three people in the air. He saw the bright red hair of Kirishima, the glowing legs of Ilda and a faint pink glow. While he was distracted in thought Bakugo quickly blasted himself into the air and grabbed hold of Kirishimas extended hand.

Who the hell as a pink quirk? Izuku thought and then it clicked.

"OCHACO!" Izuku yelled as he jumped into the air, causing the ground around him to shatter.

Izuku got closer and closer to the group and extended his hand to grab the girl in front of him but was cut short at the last moment.

"TITAN CLIFF" Mount lady yelled as she rapidly expanded right in front of Izuku.

"MOVE!" Izuku roared as he spun his body in mid air to drive his foot into the hero's forehead. The force of the kick knocked the hero out instantly and caused her to topple over. As she was falling though Izuku got his footing and jumped off again towards his former classmates.

Bakugo turned his head to see the commotion behind him and felt his heart drop. He saw Izuku slamming into Mount lady and then proceeded to use her a jumping pad to close the gap even further between them.

Shit, shit, shit, Bakugo thought. He knew if Izuku made contact with any of them they were done for. He had to stop him from getting any closer.

"FLOATY USE YOUR QUIRK ON ALL OF US RIGHT NOW! FOUR EYES KEEP YOU ENGINES GOING, AND SHITTY HAIR MAKE SURE NONE OF US GET SEPARATED!" Bakugo commanded.

"Bakugo what are you going to do?" Yelled Uraraka.

I'm going to blast us and this damn freak as far apart as I can." Bakugo yelled as he freed his uninjured arm and pointed it at Izuku.

"100% SMASH!" Bakugo yelled as his palm glowed a bright orange.

The entire cities sky turned dark orange as a massive blast echoed throughout Kamino. The blast looked as if a volcano had erupted out of Bakugos palm, covering the sky with explosions and smoke. On one side of the explosion Bakugo and his classmates rocketed through the air and out of the city thanks to Urarakas quirk keeping them afloat. And on the other a dark figure flew across the orange sky until it eventually disappeared from the naked eye due to how far it had been blown away.