Chapter 34

"Uhggggg why do we have to be up so early?" Mina complained.

"Mina it is very rude of you to criticize our superiors. You must stop at once" Ilda said.

The rest of the class talked here and there quietly before Aizawa came out of the school.

"Alright, everyone on the bus" The teacher instructed.

Everyone filed onto the bus and sat down by their friends. Izuku took a window seat and laid his head against the wall with closed eyes. A moment later he felt the seats weight shift, indicating someone had taken the spot next to him. He opened one eye and saw a brown bob cut next to him.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you Deku?" Uraraka asked with a smile.

"Not at all" Izuku said happily.

The two talked for a little bit, waiting for the bus to start up. After a little while the bus finally left school grounds and started off to who knows where. Izuku stared out the window watching everything pass by him until he felt something hit his side. He turned around again to find Uraraka alseep and leaning on him. Izukus first reaction was to panic but stopped once he realized he would probably wake her up.

"Hey look at you Midoriya. Such a lady's man." Sero said from behind Izuku.

"I know, it's so manly" Kirishima joined it.

Izuku just rolled his eyes at the twos comments before going back to looking outside and eventually falling asleep.
————————————————————————

"Everyone up!" Aizawa said loudly waking up the entire bus.  The teacher exited the bus and soon after, the students did too. Izuku looked at his surroundings to see nothing really. Just a bunch of woods and another car pulling up. He raised an eyebrow at the new car as its door opens and 4 people got out. He recognized them instantly as they started to introduce themselves. They were the wild wild pussycats, a hero group that specialized in mountain rescues.

Hmm so this must be the where the camp is. Thought Izuku.

As he turned his attention back towards the group they had just finished talking.

"So when do we start Mr. Aizawa? Jirou asked.

"You already have" the teacher said with a evil smirk.

"GET TO THE BUS!" Kirishima yelled but it was too late. One of the hero's Izuku noticed as Pixie Bob placed her hands on the ground as they started glowing blue. Izuku felt the ground shift from under him and he quickly slammed his foot into the ground to disturb whatever was happening around him. But the rest of the class wasn't so lucky. They were thrown over the cliff running adjacent to the road, into the woods below. Aizawa and the other pros looked over to Izuku and were confused he wasn't thrown over the edge.

"Look I don't care how you did it but just get your ass down there" Aizawa said as he punched the bridge of his nose.

"Ya ya I know" Izuku said as he walked over the  railing and hopped over it. He slid down the side of the mountain until he jumped off to land where the rest of the class was.

"What was that Midoriya? How did you not get thrown over?" Asked Mineta.

Izuku looked towards the purple balled kid with a smirk. "You just have to pay attention"

The class just stared at Midoriya for the feat he had just performed. But Bakugo on the other hand was fuming that Izuku did something he didn't.

"Damn Deku" Bakugo said to himself as he felt the ground rumble.

"The camp is on the other side of the forest. If you make it there by sundown, we'll have dinner waiting for you! Your also on private property so quirks are allowed to be used" Aizawa yelled from above.

"Why would we need our quirks?" Kaminari asked scaredly.

The ground tumbled again and Izuku looked up into the woods. He didn't see anything but then suddenly a couple of trees snapped to the sides reveling a large creature made of dirt.

"HES MINE" Bakugo yelled as his palms started to glow orange.

But before he could attack, the beast had a massive hole in its head. The class saw a fading blue stream near the beast and as it crumbled to the ground it reveled Midoriya standing behind it. I'm

"You got to be quicker than that Kacchan!" Izuku yelled as he went deeper into the forest.

"ILL SHOW YOU QUICK YOU DAMN DEKU!" Bakugo yelled as he chased after him

The rest of the class looked at each other before shrugging and following the two into the forest.
————————————————————————
6 hours later

Aizawa stood outside with the other pro hero's waiting for his class to arrive.

"How long does it usually take to get through the forest?" He asked.

"It really all depends on how strong your class is. It could be anywhere from 3 to 20 hours" Mandalay explained.

Aizawa nodded and turned back to the forest and scanned the trees. He saw the outline of a figure and narrowed his eyes to make out who it was. As the figure got closer he saw it was Midoriya and Bakugo right behind him. They made it out of the tree line and once they got about 10 yards the rest of 1-A appeared behind them. The teacher walked over as the class got back into their large group and looked them over. They had their fair share of cuts and bruises but the main damage he saw was from quirk over usage.

"You guys made it faster then we expected" RagDoll said as she approached the class with the rest of the pussycats.

"Ya especially you 4!" Pixie Bob said singling out Izuku, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Ilda.

"You would all make great companions someday" she said as she licked her lips.

"What the fuck is up with this cat chick?" Bakugo said to the others who were just as confused as him.

"Has she always been like this?" Asked Aizawa.

"No but it had gotten worse. She's at the age when she's starting to look for a mate." Mandalay replied.

Izukus shielded himself from the girl before noticing a little boy out of the corner of his eye. He looked way to young to in high school so Izuku was confused why he was there. He quickly escaped Pixie Bob and walked over to the kid.

"Hi my name is Midoriya. What's yours? Izuku asked as he smiles and extended his hand.

He didn't get a response but instead felt pain shoot through his entire body as his knees buckled. He fell to the ground before curling up into a ball and started rolling around from the pain

"Holy shit I'm seeing freaking stars" Izukus groaned for the ground.

"Heh that kids got spunk" Bakugo laughed.

"He reminds me of you" Todoroki said in a plain voice.

"SHUT UP ICY HOT I'LL KILL YOU" Bakugo yelled at his classmate.

"Settle down class. Dinners already prepared so let's go eat while it's hot." Aizawa recommend.

The class nodded and followed him into the dining area, nobody noticing Izuku still on the ground in pain.