Chapter 33

Class 1-A walked through the gates that led to the mall and Izuku was surprised with how big it was. It had 3 stories with each being lined with different shops. Everyone started breaking off into smaller groups until Izuku turned around to find himself alone with just Uraraka.

"Hey Deku, do you want to go shop together?" Uraraka asked.

"Uhm you really want to shop alone with me" lzuku asked with a bright red face.

Uraraka realized what she said and her face instantly flushed.

"Oh uhm never mind I actually told Mina I would meet up with her. So I have to go!" Uraraka yelled as she ran away from Izuku, leaving him all by himself.

Izuku took a deep breath as he watched the girl run away from him.

"I knew she didn't like me" Izuku said to himself.

"Hey! Aren't you one of those UA students?" Asked a man from behind Izuku.

Izuku turned around but couldn't make out from where the voice had come from.

"Ya I know I'm right. Your the quirkless kid, you did a heck of a job out there" Izuku heard the same voice say. Izuku kept looking around unable to find the man before he got a weird feeling in his stomach. He sidestepped as a man with a hoodie threw his arm over Izukus shoulder.

"What are you doing, get your damn hands off me" Izuku hissed.

"Ah ah ah, be carful with what you do. You wouldn't want to cause a scene would you?" The man whispered in Izukus ear as he his hand trailed up to Izukus neck.

The red haired student looked out of the corner of his eye to try and see the man holding him. Blue hair, Dry lips, A familiar voice and then it hit him.

"Shigaraki" Izuku said in a low tone.

"Bingo"

"You know I could easily take you down right now you blue haired shit. So get your hands off me" Izuku growled.

"I know you could probably get out of this but it's just a precaution. The real threat is what would happen if you did try and escape. I've got 5 Nomu ready to be unleashed at any given moment, so if you care about these innocent people you'll come have a chat with me" Shigaraki explained.

"Fine let's get this over with" Izuku said as Shigaraki led him to a bench to sit down.

"So tell me, how's it being the great infiltrator of UA?" Asked Shigaraki.

"What the heck do you want me to say? It's all hearts and rainbows? Cause it sure as hell isn't. It's a pain in the ass knowing I'll have to turn on them all someday." Izuku said annoyed.

"Well what if I could prevent that from happening for a while?" Shigaraki teased.

"What do you mean" Izuku asked intrigued

"Think about it. You stay at UA and just relay information to the league. You would get to stay there for as long as you can before you get caught. And if you do your job right then that won't be for some time."

Izuku didn't even think about the offer but instead laughed.

"Hell no. That's practically what I'm already doing but instead of being free I'd be stuck on your side. Me and the hero hunter aren't on anyone's sides. So don't bother trying to recruit me or him" Izuku said coldly.

"Hmm we'll see about that one Midoriya. When the time comes you'll need to depend on us and when that happens you better be ready to join our ranks."
————————————————————————

Uraraka walked the mall by herself for a little bit trying to figure out what to do.

Did I mess up by leaving Deku by himself? Should I have stayed and shopped with him? Dang it. I really did mess up.

Uraraka looked down at her watch and realized she still had some time left before the class was suppose to met back up and decided she was going to find Izuku. She ran back down to the first floor and scanned the area for bright red hair.

"Got ya" she said to herself as she saw Izukus head in the crowd and started her way over.

Uraraka pushed through everyone to get closer to Izuku. But as she got within range of him she saw he was already talking with someone.

Well there's no harm and meeting one of Izukus friends right? She thought to herself.

"Deku?" Uraraka spoke up.

The two on the bench tensed up at the sudden intrusion to their conversation. Uraraka watched as Izukus eyes met here but was confused when they did. His eyes were filled with anger and worry. She then shifted her eyes to the other man and her heart dropped.

A friend? No Uraraka thought.

"Get your hands off him" Uraraka said quietly.

"Ochako just get back and get out of here please!" Izuku yelled but before he knew it the blue haired man had taken his hands off him.

"Hey hey hey I didn't know you brought a friend along with you. I'll be on my way then" Shigaraki said with a smile.

"Follow me and I'll kill as many people as I can. So don't try anything funny" he threatened Izuku as he stood and up and walked away.

"Wait Shigaraki! What are you planning?" Izuku yelled stopping the blue haired man in his tracks and causing Uraraka to get chills to the bone after realizing who the man was.

"I don't know, I guess you'll just have to wait and see. But be prepared because the next time we meet is when our fates will be decided." Shigaraki replied at he disappeared into the crowd.

"Deku are you ok? Uraraka asked as she ran to his side.

"I'm fine. You got here just in time so thanks for saving me" Izuku said as he rubbed his neck.

"What did he mean your fates will be decided Deku?"

"I don't really know Ochako." But I'm in no hurry to find out.

As the day went on the students contacted the hero's about the encounter with the villain. Izuku told them everything about Shigarakis threats with the Nomu causing them to have to search the entire mall. But in the end they found nothing. Whether or not the villain was bluffing or had just moved the Nomus was still a mystery but they were just happy no one was really hurt.

After the search was completed the students were allowed to go back to their homes. Izuku said his goodbyes and got back to his house just as his phone vibrated. He looked down to see a notification from the school.

Training camp tomorrow. Be to school by 6 a.m. or we leave without you.

"Damn why so early?" Izuku mumbled to himself as he shot a text to Garou.

Leaving for training camp tomorrow morning.

Alright kid. Make sure you take your phone and I'll find you from there.

Sounds good.

Izuku tossed his phone onto his bed and followed right after. Falling asleep right as he hit his pillow.
________________________________

Back at UA

The teachers all sat in a conference room waiting for the man who called the urgent meeting to arrive. In a little while the door clicked open to reveal the principles outline.

"Thank you for coming everyone. We have much to discuss in a short amount of time"