Chapter 31

"STUN GRENADE" Bakugo yelled as he blinded All Might. He took advantage and propelled himself forward in an attempted to blast the hero but fell short when All Might grabbed his face, stopping him dead in his tracks.

Bakugo didn't stop his attack though. He continued to let off small explosions at All Might until the hero simplify lifted him up and then slammed him down into the ground. Izuku watched as All Might moved his attention from Bakugo to him.

"Shit"

Izuku felt All Mights presence shift and quickly ducked as The hero's arm narrowly passed over him. Izuku quickly grabbed into his arm and jumped in an attempted to dislocate All Mights shoulder but was surprised when All Mights arm stopped completely. Izuku lost his grip and flew through the air, he quickly rotated his body to land safety on his feet and skidded back across the ground.

"Nice try young Midoriya but you won't be able to break my arm so easily" All Might boomed.

"PISS OFF ALL MIGHT" Bakugo yelled as he appeared behind the hero. Izuku watched as he extended both arms to let off a massive explosion. Izuku quickly jumped out of the way but something caught his eye. Bakugos arms were glowing for some reason.

Did his quirk manifest or is that just sweat? Izuku thought.
————————————————————————
A loud bang was heard all the way in the watch room. Class 1-A watched as their two strongest classmates were struggling against the number one hero. But then as Bakugo let off his explosion everyone felt the ground shake and the Tv's when dark.

"What happened to the screen?" Asked Uraraka.

"Mhm. Looks like the blast took out our cameras. All we can do now is wait" resounded Recovery girl.
————————————————————————
Izuku looked around and saw nothing but smoke and dust. After a few seconds though everything started to clear up and standing in the middle of the blown up street was All Might.

"Not bad young Bakugo but you'll have to try harder then 10%!" All Might yelled as he charged the blond. Bakugo was still in shock and didn't react as All Might buried his fist into Bakguos gut. Izukus ears perked up at All Mights comment but this was no time to be asking questions.

"OOF" bakugo puked out as he was sent flying Into the sky until he crashed through the wall of a building.

Izuku took the chance to charge All Might and threw out a massive jab into All Mights chest.

"AHH" Izuku yelled as he jumped back and grabbed his hand. He looked down and saw his knuckles were out of line.

"HA HA, I like the effort Midoriya but my body is stronger then you think!" All Might yelled as he charged Izuku. Izuku quickly jumped Into the air but All Might was faster then him. The hero grabbed hold of Izukus leg as he noticed Bakugo flying back towards him. All Might back-stepped avoiding Bakugos blow and swung Izukus body like a weapon crushing Bakugo and him into the ground.

All might bent over and picked the blond up by the collar until they were at eye level.

"Young Bakugo you must learn to cooperate with your fellow classmates or you will have much difficulty being the number one hero." All Might said in a low tone.

"I'd rather lose then work with that damn Deku" Bakugo coughed out.

"Mhm don't regret this." All Might replied as he lifted his arm up to deliver the ending blow. But right before he made contact with the blonds face another fist beat him too it. All All Might saw was a blue stream and Bakugo was out of his grip. He glanced towards Izuku who quickly dashed forward and slung Bakugo over his shoulder before dispersing into an ally way.