Chapter 47

"What makes you come all the way out here?" Asked Ujiko.

"Did Sen.... All For One ever mention to you his end game?" Shigaraki asked calmly.

"To give you All For One of course. He talked endlessly of you becoming the next symbol of evil. To be honest it was kind of getting annoying" the doctor laughed.

"LIES! HE NEVER WANTED ANY OF THAT FOR ME! ALL HE DID WAS USE ME!" Screamed Shigaraki.

"Calm down Shigaraki! What the heck are you talking about?" Ujiko questioned as he turned his full attention to shigaraki.

"The news. Check the news." Shigaraki said as he pointed to Ujikos monitor.

The doctor huffed before turning around and typed away at his computer. He went online and clicked the news tab and scrolled a for a minute until he felt his blood boiling from all the head lines.

"No, no, no, NO! WHY WOULD HE PERUSE TURNING THAT KID INTO A MONSTER? I WARNED HIM AT EVERY STEP TO STOP!" Ujiko screamed furiously.

"How did it end?" The doctor asked coldly.

"Paralyzed from the neck down and captured. Me and the league barely escaped without being caught."

"That idiot fucked everything up! It was all going so smoothly up until now! Within a matter of weeks I was going to start the process of giving you One For All!" The docotor screamed as he bashed his desk.

"Hey Hey Hey, don't fret about it. We don't need All For One. Didn't you figure out a way to synthesize quirks?" Shigaraki asked trying to change the mood.

"Not synthesize but transfer yes. But I don't know how the process will work without All For One." The doctors said frustrated.

"Show me them"

The doctor nodded and got up from his chair before starting his way down a long hallway. As the two went deeper and deeper down the hall shigaraki thought it was never going to end.

"Here we are" the doctor said as he scanned his thumb print on a hidden scanner.

The walls around them creaked and slowly opened revealing a large room filled with different size glass tubes.

"What are they?" Shigaraki asked as he picked up a small purple tube.

"Don't touch that!" Ujiko yelled as he snatched the tube from shigaraki.

"They're quirks that All For One had stocked up since he ruled the underworld. Anyone's from kids to pro hero's if he wanted it, he got it."

"Why store them here?"

"He never had any use for them at the time. He deemed it better to take them and not use them rather then have it in the hands of a hero."

"What about those?" Shigaraki asked as he pointed to the wall that was lined with huge tubes filled with a dark liquids.

The blue haired man walked closer to them and peered inside. He could make out the outline of a figure but it wasn't human, it had modifications and abnormalities. He walked down the row and stopped when he found a tiny nomu sitting on the ground.

"Those are my high end Nomus! Each one is so perfectly designed that they have their own consciousness. Granted they will still follow orders on who they deem their leader but while fighting they actually learn and adapt. Oh and that's Johnny, just ignore him. " Explained Ujiko.

"Hmm too much for me. Ujiko is there anyway to transfer quirks without One For All?"

"Well it's complicated. We could but a regular persons body can't withstand a second quirk. For me to give you any of these permanently your body would have to be restructured to withstand that kind of power"