Chapter 5

7 months later

"OOF" puffed out Izuku as Garou landed a punch square in his gut. Izuku stumbled back before I start having a coughing fit. He raised his arm to cover his coughs. Once he stopped he look down at his arm and saw red droplets of blood lining his arm.

"Alright thats enough for today." Called Garou.

"What don't you think you can keep with with me Mr. Hero hunter" Izuku joked.

But before he could finish laughing to himself he felt his legs get swept out from under him. He went right down and smacked onto the concrete floor below them.

"Wow another cheap shot" Izuku said he rolled his eyes.

"No such thing as cheap shots when your life's on the line kid. I thought you would have caught onto that by now." Garou stated as he offered a hand to Izuku.

As Garou leaned down Izuku took him by surprise by landing a kick on the side of his leg causing him to buckle onto one knee. Followed up by a quick jab to the right cheek.

"Not bad kid." Garou said as he wiped the blood from his nose.

"I learned from the best." Izuku shrugged as a smile came across his face.

The two got up and made their way out of the abandoned building and onto the streets. They walked in silence until Izuku spoke up.

"So do you think I'm ready to come with you on patrols?"

"I don't know kid. I know you could hold your own against most hero's and villains. The only problem you would have it with the top ten hero's or the lords of the underworld. But that's not what I'm really worried about. As soon as you attack your first person, your a vigilante. Which means they are goi to know your fave and look for you non stop. Do you really want to live a life in the shadows?

"Well when you put it that way not really." Izuku Sadi quietly.

"Exactly. The only way I can think of you coming woth me is if you were to wear a mask. But even then it would only be a matter of time until a hero picks up on it. Besides you and me. There's no one around hero that move the same way. The already know what I look like. So as soon as you move without your mask on they can piece two and two together." Garou explained.

"Well shit."

"Don't worry about it kid. We'll figure something" but before Garou could finish his statement a lady behind them started to scream.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME! HE TOOK ME PURSE."

Garou kept walked but izuku stayed still he mind conflicted on what he should do. Does he help the lady out or follow his mentor. Woth thinking he was already running back towards the lady. He caught up woth the man that snatched the purse and quickly backed him into an corner.

"Stay back fucker. I got a knife and I'm not afaid" but before he could finish, Izuku had knocked the knife out of the mans hand and punch him square in chest. Knocking him out instantly.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up expecting it to be his mentor. But he was wrong, so very wrong. The man holding his shoulder was none other then the man who crushed his dreams so long ago. All Might. Izuku couldn't move. All he felt inside was pain and anger. All he wanted to do was crush the man in front of him. But he knew he couldn't. Not even Garou could.

"Well done my boy stopping that robber. But I must say you shouldn't use your quirk without regulations. Someone as strong as yourself can easily hurt others without training." All Might boomed.

Izuku just stared. His body refused to do anything but stand still.

"You know my young son. You remind me of myself when I was younger. Running head into battle without even thinking. With that intuition, you could be a great hero."

The word echoed in Izukus head. A hero was all he ever wanted to be. But the man in front of him crushed that dream and now here he is saying I should be one, all because of my quirk. He doesn't even remember me from the first time we met or that I'm quirkless. Pathetic.

"You should apply to UA it's a great school we're you can learn to master your ability's. I think you would make a great impact on everyone there. You really should apply. I must go now for villains never rest and remember PLUS ULTRA!" All might screamed as he ran away faster then the eye could see ya.

"Ya me a hero. Whoop di do". Izuku said has he started making his way back towards Garou. He found him buried in the large crowds of people so the hero's wouldn't see him.

"You happy you little idiot. Not only did you let everyone see your movement but you got seen by a hero. Not good at all" Garou said as he flicked Izukus forehead.

"Hey my bad I helped someone in need. But I think we can turn this into something good" izuku said as a smile turned on his face.

"What do you mean?" Garou asked confused.

"Not here. Somewhere where no one can hear us."

The two mad their way over to one of the building and made their ways up the fire escape until they made it to the roof.

"So what's this mighty plane of yours kid?" Garou joked.

"Simple, we infiltrate UA"