Chapter 6

"Woah woah woah. You mind repeating that for me kid? I don't think I heard you right."

"No you heard me perfectly. We're going to infiltrate UA. Well not you, but me" Izuku said with a grin.

"Why would we do that. What could we possible gain from sending you into UA. Your not going to become a hero on me are you?" Garou asked seriously.

"No of course not. But think about it. We both hate hero's for the same reasons. It's because they're not doing it for the right reasons. Why not send me in and try to sway them the right way?"

"it's not that easy kid. You forgot that the hero's are still going to be there. They are going to teach the kids the same way they learned. So you won't make much of an impact. Your suppose to be on the path of crushing hero's not joining them." Stated Garou.

"Then why not send me in and purge them from the inside out? I can learn how they operate and dismantle them from the inside.l and at the same time I can improve my skills." Izuku pleaded. He really did want his plan to work. But deep down, he knew the main reason he wanted to go was because he had dreamed of going there since he was young.

"I gotta think about it kid.  I just think it's too risky. As soon as you make a move on one of them, your covers going to be blown. Let's just talk about it later. If I'm not mistaken the entrance exams are in three months so we have a little bit of time to really think about this."

The two kept off the roof and heading towards of the many abandoned buildings they used to train in. Izuku had made a lot of progress when it came to his body but when it came to the actual martial arts form he needed a lot of help. He could barely keep a continuous steam of blue flowing from his hands, it usually faded after one or two strikes.

"All right kid today we're going to focus on creating a continuous stream. Each hit has to be precise and hit with the intent to win. So let's see what we can shape you into" Garou said with a malicious smile.
————————————————————————

2 months later

Izuku took a deep breath before sticking the wall in front of him. He repeatedly bashed the wall as he tried to break though it. Garou watch from the side as Izuku held a perfectly consistent steam of blue and each blow causing a significant amount of damage.

"That's enough." Garou called.

Izuku stopped and looked over at his mentor as he nodded his head giving him the instruction to break through the wall. With one final blow the wall exploded and shot backwards as Izuku stood back up and marveled at his work.

"Your getting better by the minute kid. I feel like you could probably take down most of the hero's at this point, give or take a few. Wipe yourself up and meet me outside." Garou stated as he turned his heel and made his way out of the building. Izuku quickly grabbed his shirt and wiped off his sweat and ran after his mentor before they made their way down the street. Izuku was so deep in thought trying to figure out what Garou was going to say that he didn't even notice his mentor stopped.

"Hey you all good kid?"

Ya sorry. I was just lost in thought. You know how I am." Izuku said embarrassed.

"Trust me I know. But we have to talk about something serious kid. I want you to come on patrol with me tonight."

Izukus heart skipped a beat. The moment he was waiting for was finally here.

"Are you serious?" Izuku asked. He was praying Garou wasn't just messing with him.

"Hell ya I'm serious did you see what you did to that walk today? Your finally ready to start taking out these so called "hero's" and make a difference in society. But before we go out tonight we have to get you an outfit to keep you under the radar."

"Why do I have to hide under the radar?" Izuku questioned.

"Because when you can't be recognized or your cover is going to be blown at UA." Garou motioned over time the large building in front of them.

Izuku likes to where Garou motioned and it clicked that they were standing in front of the prestigious UA High School. Izukus eyes started to tear up at the beautiful sight in front of him.

"Jesus don't be such a pussy kid, it makes you look weak."

Izuku let out a laugh and wiped his eyes off. He looked at the school he admired so much and realized what he had to do. He wasn't going there to make friends or be a hero. But instead break them down and show them what a real hero should be.

The two walked away from the school and into a side ally that was starting to get dark from the sun setting. Garou three his bag towards izuku who caught it on reflex.

"Put these on."

Izuku opens the bag and looked at what Garou had gotten him. Inside was a plain white long sleeve sweatshirt and tan khaki pants. He quickly changed and walked over to Garou who was in his signature loose gray sweats and tight fitting black long sleeve shirt.

"Hold yo kid your forgetting the two main parts." Garou handed Izuku a small capsule and mask.

"Those are red colored contacts to hide your bright green eyes and the mask is self explanatory." Garou explained.

Izuku put the contacts in with ease and studied the mask before putting it on. The mask was a replica of All Mights face. How ironic that the last thing his victims see is number one raining hell upon them. Izuku threw his hood up and pulled his stings so no hair would show as they made their way up to one of the roofs they ran around for a bit until Garou pointed out their victims. From the looks of it there were two of them. Pro hero's Gun Head and Forth Kind. Garou motioned for me to drop into one of the following ally's and to hide in the dark. He kept following them until he dropped down to confront them.

"What's your deal punk?" Fourth Kind questioned.

"Nothing really besides the fact I'm going to wipe the floor with your ass's." And with that Garou disappeared into the darkness behind him. The two pro hero's ran into the ally and found him standing there all alone.

"You must be this hero hunter we've been hearing about, am I correct?" Gun Head asked.

"That you are my friend and if you don't mind, I'm going to add you to the list of hero's I've hunted" Garou smirked.

"Your in no place to attack us. It's two against one. There's no way you can beat both of us." Forth Kind spoke up.

"Oh Forth Kind your wrong on so many levels. First of all I could easily hospitalize both of you on my own and second of all, who's said I'm alone?" With Garou finishing his statement, Izuku emerged from the darkness to face the pro hero's.

"I assume this is your apprentice?" Asked Gun Head.

"Right again Gun Head but you don't have the pleasure of fighting him. Tonight your all mine." Before anyone could comprehend what happened, even Izuku. Garou had launched himself at Gun Head and landed a massive shoulder check. Sending him flying back further into the ally. Leaving a good amount of distance in between. Allowing each hunter to fight their pray without any interferences.