Chapter 40

"Monster? What the hell is that suppose to mean?"

"You will see in due time my boy" the voice laughed evilly before cutting out.

Izuku and Garou shrugged it off and left the bar. They walked through the ally until finding a fire escape they could scale. They climbed their way onto the roof and looked over the edge at the city.

"Thanks for saving me" Izuku mumbled.

"What do you mean kid? Your the one who did all the saving back there!" Garou said as he punched Izukus shoulder.

"No not really. If you hadn't been there I would have been screwed and even so I still almost got us both killed. You told me so many times to keep my guard up and not ties with anyone. I screwed up on both of those and it led to me getting shot three times and both of us having to get rescued by the villains."

"Kid you need to relax and stop beating yourself up. You made some mistakes, so what? Just learn from them and make sure to avoid them next time."

Izuku stayed silent and looked back out at the city. His eyes focused on a large screen displaying the highlights of hero's from the past week. He watched for a little bit until the screen changed scenes suddenly.

"BREAKING NEWS! We have just been informed of a villain attack on the infamous hero school UA. From what we know the school was taking part in training camp exercise when ambushed by the villains. We have also been informed that multiple students have been hospitalized and or missing."

"I'm not missing what are they talking about?" Izuku mumbled to himself.

"Students Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou were last seen 3 hours ago and have officially been deemed missing by the school. If you see either of these two students do not approach them since they may be being held by their captors. It is recommended that you call the authorities immediately and let them handle the situation. That's all we have for you right now but stay tuned for more breaking news"

"They have Ka-ccahn" Izuku stuttered out.

"Hey kid shake it off, he's not your problem. Remember we're not hero's, we don't go out of our way to save people. And on top of that he's a strong person. I doubt anything bad will happen to him." Garou explained.

Izuku didn't respond. He was too shaken up about his best friend being captured. But the more he thought about it, it really wasn't his problem. All Bakugou ever did to him was make his life hell. But that was just his personality. He hasn't done anything too bad to him. Yet.

"Hey kid I think it's best if we get out of here. I know a place we can lay low for a little before getting back out there" Garou spoke up.

"Lead the way"

The two jumped from roof to room until they hit the train station. The two dropped down into the crowd and did their best to blend in. Before they could get noticed Garou led Izuku to a closed door and busted the lock to get in. On the other side stood an unused train platform that was closed off for construction purposes. The two sat in silence until a train pulled up and came to a stop. Izuku walked over and peaked through the window only to find luggage and after calling Garou over, they pried open the door and sat down until the train finally took off. Leading Izuku into the unknown.
————————————————————————

Bakugous eyes slowly fluttered open as he regained consciousness.

"He's awake"

At the sound of another voice Bakugos grip tighten on the chair he sat in as he attempted to launch himself forward. His memory was a little foggy but all he remembered was taking a piss one minute and the next feeling something inject into his neck.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Bakugou yelled into the darkness. He tried to ignite his quirk but found nothing come out of his palms.

"Your quirk won't work punk. Your chair has a built in quirk dampener.

Several foot steps echoed through the dark room until multiple people emerged. In front of him stood multiple villains that where just at the same camp as him. Besides a blue haired man Bakugou had never seen before.

"Heh you look even uglier up close then I thought you would" Bakugou smirked at the man covered in burns.

"Why you little—" the man started to say before getting cut off by the blue haired mans arm.

"Stay calm Dabi. We're not here to hurt him. So Katsuki Bakugou you have quite the powerful quirk. But don't you think you're being restricted?" The man asked.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?"

"Have you ever wanted to be free and use your strengths without any limitations?"

"Of course I have" Bakugou scoffed.

"Then why not join us. In the league you can use your power to it's fullest and no one can stand in your way. You can finally be number one" Shigaraki pleaded.

"HA! You think I would actually join you guys? I want to help people not kill them. I don't need no damn easy pass to the top. I can get there with the restrictions of being a hero and when I do it'll be so much more satisfying."

"So be it. You'll come around eventually but until then you're all Toga's."

"Toga?" Asked Bakugo.

A blond haired girl walked forward towards Bakugo with an evil smile on her face. She leaned down so they were face to face only inches apart. She slowly raised her hands and dragged it across Bakugos check. He felt pain shoot across his face as he felt a warm liquid start to dribble down. He look at the girls hand and saw a knife with blood lining the blade.

"Get your hands off me bitch" Bakugou growled.

"Ooo someone's feisty. It's actually kind of hot" the girl giggled.

"What the fuck?" Bakugo said as he struggled in his chair.

"The more you squirm the more jagged your cuts are going to be and you wouldn't want that would you?" She whispered into Bakugos ear causing him to stop squirming.

"Now let's have some fun"
————————————————————————
2 days later

Izuku and Garou sat in an abandoned warehouse in Musutafa. They had snuck there after getting of the train and been unnoticed since. They didn't have much but they made meets end. They searched the warehouse from head to toe and found multiple crates of MRE's in the basement. The warehouse must have been an old supply faculty used in the war. The food was a little stale but it was bearable.

"Hey Garou, what's the plan now?" Asked Izuku.

"Lay low for a little then we go back to our hunting. You have to remember kid, just because they know you're against them doesn't mean you have to stop. You set out to tear down this corrupt society with me and that's exactly what we're going to do. So le—"

*ring* *ring* ring*

Izuku and Garou turned to look at a phone laying on one of the desks. The two slowly walked over and watched the phone ring a couple of times before stopping and going to voice mail.

"I thought the power was off" Izuku said scaredly.

"It is" replied Garou.

A few seconds of silence went by on the phone before it finally spoke.

"Kamino, be there tonight."